37. You shouted at me again.

2600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Sorry sorry sorry.... I'm too late today. But don't worry. I'll try to update the chapters before 11 from tomorrow. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 37 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________..__________..___________

When Niskarsh finished the song, he found that Sharanya had fallen asleep on his shoulder. But even while sleeping there was a lovely smile on her face. Seeing her smile, Niskrash also smiled. He looked at the moon and said in his mind, "How stupid was I? If only I had tried to understand her in the beginning, a month would not have been wasted. We would have started our marriage on a good note. But perhaps, if... If this contract had not come between us, we would never have got married. But now…? Now these things are not so easy. For Sharanya, this marriage is just a deal. But after destroying BEDIs and ARORAs, will she... Sh leave me…? Will she break our marriage? There is no one in my life whom I love? Now if she also goes away, then perhaps my reason for living will be taken away from me. How lucky I am that I have got Sharanya. Now I can't lose her either. I have to make her realize how much she means to me. How much I love her. Keeping my feelings inside and loving and caring behind her back, in secret, is no longer of any use. What kind of love is it, if it is not known? Now I will not wait any longer. As soon as Sharanya wakes up, I will tell her. Yeah, I should tell. Then maybe she will stop? And give our marriage another chance?"

Niskarsh was thinking all this when suddenly, Sheena came to the terrace. When she saw Sharanya and Niskarsh together like this, she did not like to disturb them. But dinner was ready. So she said, "Sir! Dinner is ready. Both of you…"

When Niskarsh looked at her, he interrupted her by staring, “Shshhshsshsh.... Shut up….”

Sheena became silent. Niskarsh signaled her to leave from there by gesturing with his hand. Understanding his hint, Sheena immediately left from there.

_____________..____________..____________..________

About an hour later, Sharanya yawned and opened her eyes to find that her head was still on Niskrash's shoulder and he was just looking at the sky. Sharanya immediately removed her head from his shoulder and said hurriedly, "Ummm… I'm… I'm sorry."

Hearing her voice, Niskarsh's attention was drawn to her. While fixing Sharanya's disheveled hair, he said very lovingly, "Are you up? Are you hungry?"

Sharanya's heart skipped a beat due to his action. She was feeling strange. Till date, no one had treated her like this. This question was not asked like that. She felt as if she was a little girl. She stuttered in shock and said, "Wh… whats wrong… with you? Why are you behaving like this?"