125. I want to become YOU

QOTD : "SRK or Salman Khan?"

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos please.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 125 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________________________

After a while, only Niskarsh and Sharanya were left in the room. Archana ji had gone back. Sharanya asked, "Do you want to go to the office?"

Niskarsh, "Yes. But…"

Sharanya, "But? What happened, Naksh?"

"I want to work, but I don't want to go to the office. I want to stay at home," Niskarsh said.

Sharanya smiled and said, "Okay. You do your work comfortably here, I will go to the company."

When Sharanya started leaving from there, Niskarsh held her hand. Sharanya stopped, and said, "What happened? Do you need something?"

Niskarsh took a deep breath and said, "I told you, I want to stay home."

Sharanya nodded her head and said, "Hmm. So you are at home. Stay here."

Niskarsh pulled Sharanya close to him and hugged her, burying his head in her neck and said, "But you are going away, Jaan!"

Sharanya heard him and became silent. She understood what he meant. Niskarsh's home was Sharanya only? And she was going away, so how would he stay at home? Sharanya caressed his forehead and smiled and said, "No. I am not going anywhere."

Niskarsh was not leaving her. He was feeling relieved at this time. There was peace in his heart, which only Sharanya could give him. After a while, she said, "I am going to Maa, Naksh! She too is not well at this time."

Niskarsh left her and he said, "Hmm. Okay."

Then Sharanya left the room and Niskarsh switched on her laptop. Sharanya came straight to the kitchen. She made tea for Archana ji and herself and then took the tea tray to Archana ji's room. She knocked on the door. Archana ji said, "Sharanya? Come Beta! Don't knock."

Sharanya walked in smiling. She said, "Maa! Tea?"

Archana ji said, "With you?"

Sharanya, "Of course, if not with me then with whom? That bitter son of yours likes coffee."