13. I'm enough for him.

2700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. I think you're liking this story. Umm umm??? I've got some DMs for updating the next chapter. So here I'm with its new chapter. Thank you for supporting me and for loving this Novel. Well, its just started, so puri picture abhi baki hai mere dost. I need your dher sara support to make it super hit. Okay then, without wasting any more time, let's start our today's chapter. And let me tell you Lovelies! You'll have fun while reading it.😉

Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 13 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

____________.._____________..___________..__________

Don't know what used to happen to her as soon as she came close to the Niskarsh's arms? Her heart started beating fast, as if it would come out any moment now. There was a strange feeling in her stomach, as if thousands of butterflies were flying together. She could not understand why this is happening to her? When Abhimaan touched her, then she did not feel anything like that. Rather, she felt very disgusted. She wanted to slap Abhimaan. Then why was it not so with Niskarsh? Why was she feeling different with him? She got a light nap after weaving all these upheavals. She turned towards Niskarsh in a light sleep and fell asleep in his arms. Niskarsh was still awake. Seeing Sharnya sleeping comfortably in his arms, don't know why? But his heart was at ease. Niskarsh had just brought her closer to him so that she would not take more stress about today's past. She could sleep comfortably without any worries. And this idea of his also worked.

Sharnya was sleeping like a small child curled up in his arms. Sharnya had slept, but Niskarsh? He was still awake wasn't he? Niskarsh slowly running his fingers through her hair, he started thinking. Today he raised his hand on Abhimaan. That too not a slap or two, he had made his condition half-dead. But why? For Sharnya? No. No. Had there been any other girl in her place, he might have done the same thing. Really? Would he have left that person after taking him close to his death? Probably not. Today he had almost killed Abhiman, if Sharnya had not stopped him. Why did he take such a big step for Sharnya? Why did he not like Abhimaan touching Sharnya. Choice is a far away thing, he got so angry that today in anger he went to kill his own brother. Is it just because Sharnya is his wife? Maybe yes and maybe no. He didn't like Sharnya being touched by anyone because he has started... started falling in love with her. Haan? Is this true? Has he really fallen in love with Sharnya? But it hasn't been a week since they lived together. How can one fall in love with someone in four days? No, this cannot happen. This is just a thought in his mind because ever since the doctor told him all those things, all these things are circling in his mind. Yeah, it is exactly the same thing. He cannot be in love. This is impossible. While thinking all these things, don't know when his also fell asleep.

____________.._____________..__________..__________

The next morning, Sharnya woke up a little earlier today. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at the ticking clock on the wall. It was five in the morning. When Sharnya was about to get up, she felt a slight weight on her shoulder. When she looked back, she froze once again. Her Lucifer was sleeping with his head buried in her neck. Sharnya's eyes went to the Niskarsh's face and stopped. He had perfect features on his face. There was no doubt that he could have had a successful career in acting and modeling as well. Looking at his perfect jawline, Sharnya started remembering the things of last night. She remembered one thing which Niskarsh had said to her.