76. Mosquito bite

3100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 76 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

This time Niskarsh left her and Sharanya walked out of the room. He got up smiling and went in front of the mirror. He saw that a dark pink mark had already formed a little below his chin. Running his fingers over the mark, he said, "Mehbooba's first gift. Ummm… I just loved it."

And then he went towards the washroom, running his fingers through his hair. When Sharanya came down, there was a commotion in the hall today. She saw that Shrida and Abir were sitting with Archana ji in the hall and talking about something. When Sharanya came down the stairs, Shrida immediately got up and went to her and hugged her and said, "Sharanya, are you okay? Yesterday Abir told me… I was very scared."

Sharanya separated from her and smiled and said, "I am fine, Shrida! Don't worry."

Abir said, "I couldn't control myself in the morning, Bhabhi! I didn't even have breakfast. I just came here with Shrida. Sorry, I came without informing you."

Sharanya smiled and relaxed him and said, "It's Okay Abir Bhai! What is there to be sorry about? It's your home. Come whenever you want."

Hearing Sharanya's words, Abir's face also became a little soft and an affectionate smile spread on his face. By now both of them had a good bonding with Archana ji also. Archana ji was still not completely well, but after getting Niskarsh back, half of her illness was cured. Then she got so much love from Sharanya also. Sharanya said, "Let's go to the table? Let's have breakfast. Maa! Come."

Archana ji said, "And Niskarsh? Where is he, Beta?"

Abir said, "Yeah, let him also come Bhabhi! Then we will all have breakfast together."

Sharanya said, "He will take time. He has just woken up from his sleep. He will take a shower, get ready, then he will reach the table. But don't worry! He will join us. All of you come."

Then everyone came and sat at the table. Had a very light breakfast today. Sandwiches and juice. Everyone started breakfast. After a while, Niskarsh also came down. She placed his blazer on the sofa and joined them at the table. Sitting down he said, "Good morning, Everyone!"

Archana ji's eyes went to Niskarsh and she also smiled and said, "Good morning, Beta!"

And then her eyes fell on the pink mark that was visible a little above from Niskarsh's collar. However, he wore turtle neck full body T-shirt only. But still, the mark was slightly visible from above. Because instead of giving him a love bite on his neck, Sharanya gave him a love bite a little below his chin. That's why that mark could not be completely hidden even with this turtle neck T-shirt. Archana ji immediately asked, "Niskarsh! Beta, what happened on your neck? What is this mark like?"