12. You're the Most Important

3100+ Words.
(Umm... quite long. Well, Thank me for this in comments. Haha kidding 😂)

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Heyyyy Lovelies! Well, I don't have patience.👍 So I couldn't control myself to post the next chapter today. And I know, you guys are also being restless to read the next. So, I thought why not upload one more chapter today. And I know it's a bit late. But I don't think it's too late for a reader. Is it??? So, without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. And here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 12 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

__________..__________.._________..________.._______

Don't know why, but after listening to Shailesh ji, Niskarsh felt good that Sharnya has not even had dinner while waiting for him. Here, when Abhimaan saw Niskarsh going up, a devilish smile appeared on his face. Shutting off the TV, Shailesh ji said to Abhimaan, "Maan! What happened to that deal, Beta? How far did the matter reach? You know, that deal is very important for our company."

Abhimaan now diverting attention from Niskarsh, turned to Shailesh ji and said, "Emmm, yeah Dad! Tomorrow is the final meeting. Will finalize the deal within two or three days."

Shailesh ji smiled and said, "Great. I expected the same from you."

Both of them sitting there in the hall, started talking about some other things related to business.

_________..__________..__________.._________..______

Upstairs, Niskarsh stood right outside his bedroom. He tried to open the door by turning the handle, but the room was locked from inside. He said in his mind, "What is this? Its locked. But Sharnya never locks the room."

He knocked on the door. Here Sharnya was crying continuously for the last two hours. She had no idea that so much time had passed. Her eyes were completely swollen from crying and were completely red. She got scared when she heard the knock on the door. She felt that Abhimaan has come again. She just got up from the bed and kept staring at the door. After a while the sound of knock came again. Niskarsh standing out now was getting a bit worried. He knocked and this time called out to Sharnya, "Princess! Open the door."

Hearing the sound of Niskarsh coming from outside, Sharnya came to her senses. She took a deep breath. But as she proceeded to open the door, she found herself reflected in the mirror on the other side. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes were red and there were traces of dried tears all over her face. No, she can't open the door in this condition. She immediately put her hair in a bun and ran to the washroom. He quickly washed her face with water. She could still hear the sound of the Niskarsh from outside.

He kept on knocking from outside saying, "Princess! Are you alright? Open the door. Maanvi! Open the door."

Sharnya came back to the room and took a look at herself in the mirror. Now to some extent she was looking representable. But what should she do with these eyes? It was still swollen. But now she had to open the door. She lowered her head and went to open the door. Niskarsh came in and said, "Why weren't you opening the door, Your Royal Highness?"