9. Niskarsh Lucifer Bedi

2700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey Lovelies! Hope you are doing well.
Umm… so Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 9 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_______..________..________..________.._______.._____

After listening to Sharnya's words, Niskarsh was now angry. And seeing the anger in Niskarsh's eyes, Sharnya was convinced that this guy was never going to change. Now she was afraid that he might take out his anger on her again in the morning itself. And she didn't want it at all. She could not afford to waste such a lovely morning because of Niskarsh's anger. Otherwise her mood was going to be bad for the whole day. Till now she could not understand that how did she reach the bed? And if Niskarsh had brought her to the bed himself, why not accepting it? No, this Lucifer wouldn't have brought her to bed at all. This is impossible.

Fear was clearly visible on Sharnya's face. Although she did not want to show this fear in front of Niskarsh at all. Because here he was wrong. No one can touch her without her consent. Not even her own husband. She had this right. Niskarsh immediately sensed the fear on Sharnya's face. He was getting angry at her again.

Just a while ago, he had decided that he would not get angry on Sharnya. Will give her space and try to control his anger. But don't know at this time why? His heart and mind were not under his control. When Sharnya said that both of them are not a real couple, he got angry. Eventually he married Sharnya. If he was ready to respect this relationship? Then why did Sharnya say such a thing? But has he told Sharnya about his decision yet? No. Till today, Sharnya was only seeing his uprooted tone, then how can she suddenly accept the soft tone of Niskarsh? Sharnya was also not wrong in her place. How can protecting herself be wrong?

Thinking all this, Niskarsh took a deep breath. Sharnya was still staring at him. Niskarsh, "Your Highness! Do you intend to just sleep in my arms all day?"

Sharnya is once again shocked to see the sudden change in Niskarsh's tone. She could not understand what she said? She stammered, "Uh…huh…huh?"

Niskarsh said in a slightly pained voice, "Ahhh… my hand, you fool! Will you get up or not? I have a lot of pain in my hand."

Now Sharnya understood what Niskarsh was saying. She immediately got up from his side and said, "Mmmm… I'm sorry."

As soon as Sharnya got up, Niskarsh's lips screamed, "Ahhhh."

Sharnya said nervously, "Are… are you Okay? Is it more painful? I'm really sorry. I didn't even know when I…? Oh, I'm so so so sorry."

He felt good seeing the guilt on Sharnya's face. But Niskarsh Bedi was expert in hiding his emotions. He fell back asleep and said, "It's okay. You can go. And next time try not to reach my bed. Otherwise be ready for punishment."

Sharnya immediately got up from the bed and ran to the washroom. And Niskarsh, now had slept again. It took some time for Sharnya to control her heartbeat. Finally, she had come out of this Devil's prison.