21. Shocking Surprise

1600 + Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 21 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..___________..____________..__________

Sharnya had just reached her cabin when her phone rang. When she looked at the screen, it was a call from Niskarsh. She received the call and said, "Umm.... H.. Hello."

As soon as Niskarsh heard Sharnya's voice, he immediately said, "Sharnya! Is everything alright? Wasn't there a problem? Did Abhimaan say anything? Or did he try to do something wrong? Princess! If anything happens so, you will immediately return to the villa. I have many other ways to destroy them. Do you understand?"

Sharnya stopped him midway and said, "One minute, one minute. What happened to you? Take a breath Mr. Niskrash!"

Niskrash fell silent. Then Sharnya said, "I am absolutely fine and nothing has happened. Yeah, that Abhimaan..."

Niskrash Immediately clenching his fists, he said, "What did he do?"

Then Sharnya told him everything that Abhimaan said just a while ago. After listening to the whole thing, Niskrash smiled. Sharnya continued, "Don't worry about me at all. Now I am not afraid of him. I know very well how to handle him. I know how to respond well to his words and his insults."

Niskarsh spoke softly, "That's my Girl!"

Then he said to Sharnya, "Okay. I am hanging up the phone. I also have to go to the company."

Sharnya, "Hmm."

Then Niskarsh cut the call. After talking to Sharnya, he felt a sense of relief, peace and happiness. Because today once again she took a stand for him. Sharnya gave a befitting reply to those who insulted him. What is this girl doing? Will she taking full control over him? With the passing days, Niskarsh's attraction for Sharnya was turning into love for her. In other words, he was getting obsessed with Sharnya and till now even he himself had no idea about it.

___________..__________.._________..__________..____

It was seven o'clock in the evening. Sharnya returns to the villa. Sheena brought a glass of water for her. Sharnya took the water and asked Sheena, "Has Niskarsh come?"

Hearing this question, Sheena blushed a bit and said, "Yes ma'am! Sir has come back long back."

Sharnya couldn't notice the expression on Sheena's face and handed her back the empty glass of water and said, "Ok. I'll change and come. Till then, call Niskarsh to have dinner."

Saying this, she climbed the stairs and quickly went upstairs to her room. Sheena stopped midway saying, "Madam! Sir, already..."

But by then Sharnya had gone. Now how will Sheena tell her? What a big surprise she is going to get? Or rather a blow. Sharnya reached her room and lay down on the bed and rested for a while. Today she had read all the important files of the company throughout the day, due to which she was quite tired. At this time she was very fast asleep, but it was clearly known from the sound of gurgling in the stomach that she was also feeling very hungry. At last she took courage and got up and went to freshen up. She changed. And with a gray color kurti, wore white color pyjama. Now she was feeling a little relaxed. Then she came downstairs.