19. Will you give me peace?

2000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay. Umm.. So now I have come to know that my readers do not love me at all,🥺 otherwise I had a little wish. Would have been fulfilled with your love. But anyways, I don't want to play the victim card here. You all are my dearest and cutest angels.❤️ I know, this novel can become popular only with your love and support. So I'm updating a new chapter today.😁 So here is the next chapter of your novel 'Twin Roses'. 

Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 19 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

___________..___________..___________..___________

It was almost ten o'clock in the night. Niskarsh finally came out of his study and headed towards his bedroom. There was silence in the room. Today again he was getting the urge to smoke a cigar. He opened his cupboard and took out a cigar packet and lit a cigar from it. Then he lay down on the bed and started taking long puffs of that cigar. All the things that happened from this morning till now were roaming in his mind. This morning when he left the villa with Sharnya. Just then he got a call from Kevin. And he had to change his whole plan within two hours.

Kevin tells him that the driver has opened his mouth. And he has done all this at the behest of Abhimaan Bedi. Niskarsh was staggered for a moment, upon hearing this. He did not know that his own brother would try to kill him. Did he hate him that much? After all, what harm had Niskarsh done to him, that he wanted to kill him? Rather, because of Abhimaan, after going to Canada, Niskarsh has not returned to India till now. Because Abhimaan did not want this. And he didn't want to hurt his elder brother. But who he had always considered as his elder brother, was he even worthy of being called an elder brother? No. He was a beast. How much did Maanvi suffer because of him? Her family's displeasure, their pressure. And in the end she had to lose her life because of Abhimaan. Moreover, because of Abhimaan, Sharnya, who was not at fault in all this, also got trapped. She lost her face. And now being Maanvi, she is also facing everyone's hatred.

Does that girl deserve all this? No. no way. Rightly said today by Sharnya. Ever since the time when Niskarsh and the Bedi family came into her life, since then the peace and tranquility has disappeared from the life of that poor girl. Can't he give her even two moments of happiness? Does Sharnya not deserve someone who will give her love? who cares for her? Yeah, she definitely deserves someone. But not anyone else. Just Niskarsh. Niskarsh can't see her close to anyone else. So can't he himself give her love? Can't he take care of her? Can't he change himself for her? Absolutely. He can definitely do that. He has to change for Sharnya. Otherwise a day will definitely come in his life when he will lose Sharnya forever. The same thing used to happen to him every time. People close to him, dear to him, used to be taken away from him. But now Sharnya? Not at all. He will never let Sharnya go away from him. He will keep Sharnya happy, give love so that she never thinks of going away from him. He'll remove those thoughts from Sharnya's mind, in which she considers him a Lucifer. He'll try to be a good husband for her.