79. Proud of you my lady

Next update will be after 9 tonight. Happy reading 🙌

2500+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 79 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________________

About an hour later, both of them reached Arora House. Sharanya had already sent a message to Anand ji that both of them were coming today. That's why today Anand ji was also at home. When Niskarsh and Sharanya came to the door, both Anand ji and Sanika ji were standing at the door to welcome them. Sanika ji came forward and hugged Sharanya, but she did not feel the same feeling which she felt when Archana ji hugged her. This was all a show. Sharanya also smiled and said, "Hello Mom! How are you?"

Sanika ji separated from Sharanya and said, "I'm good. And if you have come, I will be even better."

Anand ji shook hands with Niskarsh and said, "Come Beta! You all come inside."

Both of them came and sat on the sofa in the hall. Arora House was also quite big and luxurious but of course not as much as Bedi Mansion and Niskrash's Villa. But yes, there was no shortage of anything here either. Everyone was just sitting, when suddenly a girl came running there and hugged Sharanya and said, "Maanvi diii! Finally, after so many years you have come back."

Sharanya guesses that maybe she is Maanvi's younger sister. But her name? She couldn't remember her name. And without the name she could not give any answer to that girl. So she said a little awkwardly, "Hey! How are you?"

The girl separated from Sharanya and said, "I am very well. You have forgotten me. You haven't even called me."

Now what answer should she give to that girl? Sharanya started looking towards Niskarsh. Whereas Niskarsh did not like the girl suddenly coming and hugging Sharanya. He said, "Your sister was busy with me. That's why she didn't remember you."

Now the girl's attention went towards him and stopped at him only. Fair complexion, blue eyes, sharp features, handsome and attractive personality. Niskarsh's One look was enough to make girls crazy about him. And at this time, this was the only thing visible in that girl's eyes. She was just looking at Niskarsh. Sharanya sensed her gaze. At last she dared to look at her husband. That too in front of her. Before she could do or say anything, Sanika ji said, "Mansvi! Beta, please come with me to the kitchen."

The name of this girl was Mansvi, who was Maanvi's younger sister. And she also tortured Maanvi a lot to marry Abhimaan. Well, Mansvi went with Sanika ji. Sharanya stared at Niskarsh as if asking what just happened? Niskarsh, what was the mistake of that poor guy? In fact, he himself was disgusted by girls like these. He preferred to stay away. Niskarsh also gestured and asked Sharanya to relax. Anand ji's voice was heard, "Thank you Beta! Because of you, our daughter has returned home today. Otherwise, she had broken all relations with us. Thank you so much."