73. Red heart to Heartbeat

(Hello Hearts!!! Able to update only one chapter tonight because of some personal issues. Will update two chapters tomorrow maybe. So sorry for disappointing you Guys! Hope you understand. Lots of love to you ❤️)

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 73 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________

Abhimaan came to his cabin and in anger, he started picking up all the files and papers kept on his table and throwing them here and there. He said angrily, "Maanviiii!!!!! I will not spare you. Like the husband, like the wife. Both have the same level of scoundrelness. But I too will not accept defeat. There must be some weakness or the other, of both of you. And I will find that weakness soon."

And then… then a glimpse of the burn marks on Maanvi's hands appeared in his mind. A devilish smile appeared on Abhimaan's face. He said, "Those marks. There was something. Something has happened in Canada, that Maanvi got those marks on her hands. Maybe something will happen because of those marks. Because they were not normal marks. This mystery of Canada, will be solved only by going to Canada."

Then he called his assistant and said, "Book a flight ticket to Canada. Tomorrow itself."

A voice came from the other side, "Okay sir."

_____________________________

By now it was two o'clock in the afternoon. In Sharanya's cabin, she was busy in some file. Just then she heard the sound of a notification coming on her phone. When she checked her phone, there was a message from Niskarsh. That message was something like this - "Aaj Ghar thoda jaldi aayiyega, Mrs. Niskarsh! Woh kya hai na, aaj hum apne hathon se dinner bnane wale hain. Your Lucifer❤️"
("Come home a little early today, Mrs. Niskarsh! What is that? I'm going to make dinner with my own hands today. Your Lucifer❤️")

A smile appeared on Sharanya's lips after reading the message. She really liked this accent of him. She also typed the reply message - "Jee thik hai, Mr. Niskarsh!"
(Yes, Okay, Mr. Niskarsh!❤️")

And then sent it. On the other hand, when Niskarsh received this message, he was in the meeting room. He slid unlocked the phone and read the message sent by Sharanya. A smile appeared on his face as soon as he read the message. His eyes were not on the rest of the written things, but were stuck on the red heart emoji which Sharanya had put at the end of the message. Don't know why? But just by looking at this heart emoji, Niskarsh's heart started beating faster. His face turned red and he was feeling butterflies in his stomach. Now all he wanted was to go home as soon as possible and see Sharanya.

____________

Mr. Niskarsh Bedi! You are raising our standards. Please don't do this. We know, you are fictional and we will never find anyone like you in real life. So please have mercy on us. Whoever we meet in real life, we push them away from ourselves. Because of you. Right readers? If not for me, then think for your readers. Do think about your favorite readers. How much they like you? For those… now just stop. Stop! Otherwise, I will have to die for you.  😫😫