11. You're in Love!!

2600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello hello hello hello hello Readers! Got so many DMs for updating chapter yaar!😫 But I love it when you guys send me DMs for updating Twin Roses.😁 Sorry, if I didn't reply you🥲 Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 11 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_________.._________.._________..________..________

It was almost eight o'clock in the night. Sharnya was sitting in a cafe and had a book in her hand - 'Death's Victory'. Sharnya was reading that book with full dedication. She had spent the whole day today reading this book only. And now only the last five pages were left. She was completely engrossed in reading the book, that's when she heard the sound of notification coming from her phone. Sharnya kept the book aside and then checked her phone. Her phone only used to receive calls or messages from Niskarsh and Kevin. Before coming to India, Niskarsh changed her phone also.

At this time, Niskarsh's message was received on Sharnya's phone. When Sharnya opened the message, it was written, "Where are you?"

Sharnya typed the reply message, "At the cafe near the book store."

Immediately came Niskarsh's reply with a beep, "OK! I'm arriving in ten minutes."

Sharnya also sent the message of OK to him. By the time Niskarsh reached the cafe, Sharnya had finished the book. There was silence in the car. Neither Niskarsh said anything on the way, nor did Sharnya. She felt as if the Devil had returned to his original form. That's why she thought it right to remain silent. Both reached Bedi Mansion. It was almost nine o'clock when they reached home. When both of them come to the hall, Kanak tells them that the rest of the members has finished their dinner. Only those two are left.

Kanak said, "Baba! Both of you get fresh and come. I'll reheat the Dinner."

Niskarsh going upstairs, he said, "I'm not hungry. You heat the dinner for Madam."

Kanak, "Ok."

Sharnya also came upstairs with Niskarsh. She changed clothes after coming into the room. When she was about to go downstairs, she thought of Niskarsh and said to him, "You won't have dinner?"

Niskarsh took off his blazer and rolled up his shirt sleeves and said, "I said downstairs, I'm not hungry. Haven't you heard?"

His face was completely expressionless at this time. Sharnya said, "But... you only ate some sandwiches for breakfast. If you don't eat, you'll fall ill. At least eat something."

Now Niskarsh got angry. The more he was trying to ignore Sharnya, the more Sharnya was questioning him. He said angrily, "I said no, I. am. not. hungry. Don't you understand things at once? And you don't need to worry about me. Now, will you please excuse me for some time? And go downstairs and enjoy your dinner. Because I have some important work."

Seeing Niskarsh's anger, Sharnya immediately left the room and went downstairs. She felt hurt after hearing Niskarsh's words. What did she say? She was only asked to eat food. What was the thing that provoked so much in this? No one can guess the mood of this Devil. Just this morning, he was talking to her so lovingly. As soon as she remembered about the morning, Sharnya remembered Niskarsh kissing her and her cheeks turned red. But immediately she remembered Niskarsh getting angry at her just now. Sharnya's face also started showing a little anger now.