74. Ruthi Piya

2000+ Words.

Chhotu sa update 🥺

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 74 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________________

When Sharanya regained consciousness, she was in a hotel room. The devil-like person sitting in front of her was telling her that he was her husband's friend. But how can Sharanya accept this? At this time more than twenty people were standing in that room, who had guns in their hands. Sharanya's heartbeats were beating very fast at this time due to fear. She could not run away from here at any cost. Now she was only waiting for Niskarsh. Now Niskarsh was the only person who could get her out of here. After going out of here, she will definitely ask him, who is this man? If he is really Niskrash's friend, and he has kidnapped her just for fun, then it is not good for Niskrash. She will take his class well. But right now she was feeling very scared. She was trembling with fear.

And just then, the door of the room opened suddenly and Niskarsh entered the room. He had not even changed his clothes at this time. He had come out in the same condition as he was at home. At this time he was wearing gray colored pants with a blue colored T-shirt. As soon as he arrived, his first glance fell on Sharanya. He saw that she was stuck in a corner completely scared. Niskarsh completely ignored Vardaan and immediately went towards Sharanya. He said, "Lavender! Are you okay? Come here."

As soon as Sharanya saw him in front of her eyes, she immediately hugged him and started crying. She kept crying and said, "Naksh! Naksh!!! Have you come? These… these people… I was feeling very scared."

Niskarsh caressing her hair, trying to calm her down, he said, "Shhh. I'm here, right? You don't need to be scared."

Vardaan just stood silently, looking at Niskarsh and the girl wrapped in his arms. He spoke to Sharanya in his deep voice, "See, I told you, Niskarsh is my friend. And we are not going to harm you. Still, you were scared."

Niskarsh with angry red eyes, he turned to him and said, "Youuu....?"

As soon as he had said this, all the bodyguards present there pointed guns at both of them. They sensed a threat in Niskarsh's tone. And seeing this, Sharanya's grip was tightened even more on Niskarsh and she said, squeezing her eyes, "Naksh!!!"

Niskarsh passed a death glare at all those bodyguards. Vardaan stopped them and said, "What are you all doing? Lower the guns. I just said that Niskarsh and I are friends. How dare you all point guns at them? How scared is Maanvi ji? "

Niskarsh was feeling very angry, but then he controlled his anger. Sharanya was also present here and her condition was not such that she could tolerate all this further. So he gritted his teeth and said, "Vardaan! I will come and meet you in your office tomorrow. Now I have to take 'my wife' home."