43. You're perfect for me

3200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 43 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts💭

____________..____________..____________..__________

When Niskarsh saw Sharanya hiding her scars, he separated both her hands and said, "Don't ever try to hide your scars from me, Lavender! Because no matter how many scars you have, But you will always look beautiful to me. Just like the moon, people love it despite having scars. So there is no need for you to hide your scars in front of me by wearing these full body clothes. You shouldn't be ashamed of these marks, Sharanya! Because these marks tell your painful story, which you have been fighting for years. You don't need to run away from your past. You need to face your past. Mujhe nahi pata tha, meri Princess itni strong hai. (I didn't know my princess was so strong.) You're the strongest person, Lavender! You fought the toughest silent battles, that nobody knows about. You didn't do anything wrong. Those who have given these marks on your body should be ashamed. And don't worry. I will definitely find her."

Saying the last words, there was a fire of anger in Niskarsh's eyes. Sharanya was not able to understand how to answer his remarks. She didn't want Niskarsh to find her mom and torment her. Because she knew that he could kill anyone in his anger. She had faced his anger in the initial days and then in Bedi Mansion also she had seen Niskarsh beating Abhimaan. If she had not stopped him that day, perhaps Abhimaan would have died today. That's why she didn't want her mom to fall into the trap. Whatever her mom may have done to her, she was still her mom. Sharanya loved her mom.

So she turned the issue around and said, "Naksh, not Mom! You find Vihu, please. I want to meet her, want to see her. And I know that only you can find Vihu."

Niskarsh caressing her hair, he said, "Don't worry, Princess! I will find Vihu. Just give me, some time."

Sharanya nodded her head yes and said, “Hmm."

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Writer's Note : -

I will recommend you guys! That before reading the upcoming parts of this chapter, Please put on your earbuds and play "Tum ho sath mere paas mere" song from the movie "Rockstar" on loop. I'm repeating it, On loop. By doing so, you can enjoy the upcoming parts more. Okay, Now I will not disturb your reading much. I'm just giving you a suggestion, so you can enjoy it more. Now I continue the chapter.

_____________..____________..____________.._________

The atmosphere had become a bit serious again. So Niskarsh separated from Sharanya, and then stood up and said, "Would you like to dance with me, Lavender?"