126. Turmoil in Abir's life

QOTD: "Any recommendations for kdrama?"

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 126 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________________________________

With Niskarsh, Archana ji had come down towards the dining area. But they did not see Sharanya anywhere. Sitting on the chair she said, "Niskarsh! Where is my Sharanya?"

Niskarsh's eyes were also searching for Sharanya. He said, "I don't know, Maa! She was just here."

Archana ji smiled and said, "Maybe she is inside the kitchen. Go and check once. She does need any help, no?"

Going back towards the kitchen, he said, "Yeah, I will see."

But before he could leave, he saw Sharanya coming out of the kitchen. He said, "Where were you?"

Sharanya came and sat on the table smiling. She said, "Nothing. I just went to check that I had not left the gas on."

Niskarsh also sat there and said, "Oh. Come on, let's have dinner now everyone."

Then everyone started having dinner together. Archana ji was full of praise for Sharanya's food. Sharanya was happy just seeing both of them happy. A lot happened today. Going back to your past is not so easy. Remembering everything again, it hurts as much, it feels the same as it would have happened at the time when that past would have happened to you. Or these memories cause a thousand times more pain than that pain. People may come out of that past, but memories never leave us. And today Archana ji had narrated her past to Niskarsh. And Niskarsh revealed the most disgusting secret hidden in the past. But at this moment both of them were happy and relaxed, this was enough for Sharanya.

Everyone had dinner together and then went to their respective rooms. Now it was quite late at night. So Niskarsh changed the mind to go back to work. Because if he doesn't sleep, Sharanya is not going to sleep. And for him, his first priority was Sharanya, not any work. And especially in this case where he knows that his wife cannot sleep without him. However, Sharanya no longer had those nightmares. She used to sleep comfortably alone. But now she had got used to Niskarsh. That's why he couldn't sleep at night without him. And he knew this very well. So he came to the other side of the bed and said, "Lavender! Come, let's read a book together today."