32. Niskarsh's Jealousy

2200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 32 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________.._____________..___________.._________

By now Sharanya had her dinner. Niskarsh and Abir were still sitting in the hall, talking to each other. Sharanya also entered the hall. As soon as she came, Abir got up from his place and said, "Ok Brother! I am leaving now. It's quite late. And Bhabhi! Tomorrow is a success party in our company. And you are also coming with Niskarsh. Okay? You have to come in tomorrow's party. Because you are the queen of Eternity. So your presence is bound to happen."

Sharanya looked at Niskarsh once, and then smiled and said, "Ummm… Ok."

Then Abir left the villa. Sharanya didn't like Abir's behavior at first, but later she liked Abir. He was a very happy person. Sharanya liked his sense of humor very much. But now Sharanya was in dire need of sleep. Her eyes were closing now. Seeing her like this, Niskarsh said, "You should sleep now, Princess! It's already late."

Sharanya yawned and said, "Yeah. I feel the same way. And I am very tired too."

Leading her towards the stairs he said, "Come on. Let's go to the room."

Sharanya said while climbing the stairs, "This… Abir Singhania is not a bad person. At first I was a little scared after listening to him, but later it seemed okay. Is he your friend?"

Niskarsh said in a flat tone, "No. He is just one of my trusted men."

Sharanya, "But it didn't seem that way from what you two talked about. He was talking to you in a very friendly manner."

Niskarsh said irritatedly, "Because he considers me his friend. Whereas there is no place for friendship in my life."

Hearing him, Sharanya just said, "Hmm."

Then she came to the room with him. As soon as she stepped inside the room, she said again, "Well, I liked his sense of humor very much. He is a very friendly and sociable person. He is also quite cheerful. Overall, I liked him."

Ever since Abir came out of the villa, Sharanya was talking about him only. Hearing the continuous praise of Abir from her mouth, Niskarsh was now feeling both irritated and jealous. Before Sharanya could reach the bed, he moved forward and in one motion turned her towards him and pushed her against the cupboard. Sharanya got scared by this sudden action. Niskarsh had one hand on Sharanya's waist and with the other he was caressing Sharanya's jawline. At this time both Sharanya's hands were on Niskarsh's chest and she had closed her eyes out of fear. When he saw her like this, a smile appeared on his lips and he said, "Open your eyes, Princess!"