93. Give her Back

(Next update will be after 11 tonight)

4300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 93 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________

Writer's Note : -

I will recommend you guys! Before reading the upcoming parts of this chapter, please put on your earbuds and play "Tum bin main dekho toh" song. By doing so, you can feel the upcoming parts more. I want you to feel their pain. I know it's too painful, but I'm experiencing it now. Okay, Now I will not disturb your reading much. All I would like is that you follow my suggestions. So you can enjoy it more. Now I continue the chapter.

Niskarsh was driving the car. He was angry at himself, why did he do this? Why did he not receive Sharanya's call? He was at Abir's house in about fifteen minutes. He said, "Sharanya! Where is she?"

Abir saw his condition. At this point, Niskarsh was drenched in sweat. His eyes were red and his hair was completely disheveled. Abir could clearly see the yearning on his face to see Sharanya. He said, "She is in the room. She has been lying unconscious for the last half an hour. The doctor is checking her."

Shrida said, "Boss! Why are you doing this? Please... you cannot divorce Sharanya. Her condition is very bad. If anything happens to her..."

Niskarsh clenched his fists and said, "Nothing will happen to her. Nothing... will happen."

And then the doctor came out of Sharanya's room. Niskarsh went to him and asked nervously, "Doctor! Is she alright?"

Doctor, "At the moment she is fine. I have given her the injection. She will regain consciousness by tomorrow morning. It seems she had not slept for a few days. That is why this happened. Take care of her, all of you."

And then the doctor left from there. Niskarsh immediately went to Sharanya's room. Shrida also started following him, then Abir stopped her and said, "You see her tomorrow. Let him go for now."