112. Lucifer and Princess

(Sorry sorry

(Sorry sorry... I'm late😅)

3300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 112 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________________________________________

Raghav's voice was heard, "Tell me Big Man! Do you know any stories? Tell me. Otherwise… get out of my room."

Calming him down, Niskarsh said, "No little man! There is nothing that your big man cannot do. Let me tell you a very good story right now."

Sharanya looked at him with a mischievous smile on her lips as if asking, "Oh really husband? Then I would also like to hear that good story of yours."

Niskarsh just stared at her. Raghav said happily, "Really? Tell me quickly. Sharanya! You turn off the lights."

Sharanya said while turning off the lights, "Sure."

Raghav said, "Come on big man! Start."

Niskarsh began by saying, "Hmm. So… this is the story of Lucifer."

Raghav widened his eyes and said, "Lucifer? Who is he?"

Sharanya's eyes were fixed on Niskarsh. There were no emotions on her face at this time. Niskarsh took one look at her and said to Raghav, "Lucifer is the Lord of Hell. King of Hell."

Taking interest, Raghav said, "Oh…huh…! So how was Lucifer?"

Niskarsh smiled and said, "Lucifer? Lucifer was very dangerous. Everyone was afraid of him. No one liked to go near him. But, this was his outer appearance. Inside he was very lonely. Laughter disappeared from his life. He felt that he was not enjoying his life, he was just living it. He needed someone who would understand him. Who would hold him, take care of him. He also wanted to be happy in his life. But he had no one. There was no reason."

Raghav said, “So Lucifer could never be happy? Has no one come into his life who can bring a smile to his lips?

Niskarsh again looked at Sharanya and said, "No. Someone came into his life, who became the reason for his living. For whom he learned to laugh and smile again."