61. Sharanya's excitement

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 61 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

*****

Sharanya wanted her book and Niskarsh was asking her to come to the company. Can't he get her a book? Can't fulfill her such small demand?

Duffer girl! She was not able to understand that for her, Niskarsh got that book shelf specially made in his cabin. Only for her. He just wants that, because of that reason, Sharanya should come to the company. Sharanya made childish faces and said, "Naksh! Can't you bring me a book?"

Uffff, those eyes. In these eyes, Niskarsh would sinks and dies. But he knew that this girl has now started taking advantage of her innocence. She has come to know that Niskarsh melts instantly due to such actions of hers and now she takes unfair advantage of this thing. That's why Niskarsh touched her face and said, "I can make a whole library for you, Jaan! But only if you go there? That's why you will have to come to the company."

Now what should Sharanya say? She made a face and turned away from Niskarsh and started reading the same book which she was holding in her hand. Niskarsh understood that his little wife was in a bad mood. He immediately snatched the book from Sharanya's hands and placed it on the side table. Sharanya opened her mouth in shock and said, "Yeh... yeh aapne kya Kiya, Naksh? Main wo book padh rahi thi na?"

(For those who don't understand Hindi : - "This... what did you do, Naksh? I was reading that book, right?")

Niskarsh ignored her words and switched off the lights of the room. He came back to Sharanya and pulling her towards himself said, "Ab aapne toh apni sukoonbhari neend puri kar li hai, Your Highness! Toh ab humein bhi apni sukoon ke sath sukoonbhari neend sone dijiye."

(For those who don't understand Hindi : - "Now you have completed your peaceful sleep, Your Highness! So let us also sleep peacefully along with my peace.")

Sharanya shuddered at being pulled so suddenly. However, this had been happening to her on a daily basis for the last nine months and by now she should have got used to all these things. But even today, when Niskarsh suddenly came so close to her, her breathing would get stuck. It seemed as if thousands of butterflies suddenly started dancing in her stomach. She felt nervous. Her heart beats faster.

Seeing Sharanya nervous again, Niskrash smiled. How innocent was his cute wife? She would shudder at his mere touch. Don't know what will happen to her, when he will actually make her his? Thinking this, he took a deep breath. Because he knew that, that day was not going to come so easily. He cannot get close to Sharanya so soon. Sharanya was still very afraid in all these matters. She starts trembling when he kisses her. So Sharanya still needed time. And Niskarsh was ready to give her that time. Now both of them had to work together to destroy the BEDIs. Had to find their mothers. Had to show ARORAs their status. Then, Niskarsh also had to reveal Sharanya's real identity to the world. Only then will they be able to make a new beginning somewhere. For now, Sharanya is with him, in front of his eyes, that is enough for him. He knew that Sharanya was his only and would always be his, so whether he got her or not, it did not matter to him. By marrying Sharanya, he had got her. He had no desire for her body anyway.