29. Fear

2300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 29 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..____________..__________..___________

Sharanya had reached the office and was in her cabin at this time. She now had to collect some important information. Being busy with work, she didn't notice the time and it was past three in the afternoon. Sharanya took a break for a while and asked Meera to order coffee for herself. After relaxing for a while, she got back to her work. It was seven o'clock in the evening. Sharanya was standing in the parking lot and was about to leave when her phone rang. Sharanya looked at the screen and saw the name Lucifer flashing on the screen. She said in her mind, "Why is Niskarsh calling me at this time?"

Then she received the call with one touch on the screen and said, "Hmmm?"

Niskarsh's voice was heard from the other end, "Where are you?"

Sharanya, "In the office parking area. Just leaving for home."

Niskrash just uttered a simple line, "Stay there. I'm arriving in ten minutes."

Sharanya said in shock, "But why? I will come by myself."

Niskarsh said in his deep voice, "I said, I am coming."

And then he cut the call. As soon as the call was disconnected, Sharanya said with a face, "Nothing can happen to this man. He knows how to give orders all the time. I have named him right, Lucifer."

She was still muttering to herself when suddenly her eyes fell on some people standing at a distance from her in the parking area itself. Sharanya started looking at them carefully. From their appearance, they neither looked like office employees nor anyone's bodyguards. Both their dress and appearance were very strange. From there they started going to the other side of the parking area. Don't know what came in Sharanya's mind, she also followed them, moved towards them. The matter of relief was that none of those people had seen her till now. Sharanya was moving behind them. She had now come out of the parking area on the road behind the company's building. It was evening time so it was getting a little dark now. Although Sharanya should have waited for Niskarsh right there in the parking area, but she could feel something wrong with these people. Sharanya saw that on the other side of the road, there were only forests and bushes. But, there was also an old house at some distance, which was clearly visible from this side of the road. She saw that all those people went inside that house one by one.

Just now Sharanya was about to cross the road to follow them when someone placed a hand on her shoulder from behind. When Sharanya turned back in fear, her eyes became wide when she saw the person standing in front of her. She said, "What are you doing here?"