39. She's my person

3600+ Words.

Writer's Note : -

Hey Lovelies! ❤️Actually... I want to tell you something.👉👈 I know You will get angry, but what should I do? 🥺 I am also helpless. I hope you will understand and support me, if you are able.

So as you all know, Wattpad doesn't pay me for any of my novels. And you also know how hard I work for all of you. I give you updates daily. But I am not able to earn anything from my novels. So I have posted chapter number 40 of this novel on Scroll Stack app. Whose price is only Rs 25. If you go there and read, I'll also get some help. And you will get daily updates.

And I also know that many of you cannot buy chapters, some of you are students. So don't worry, I will update on Wattpad also. But only once a week. Three chapters, every Saturday. Those who are not capable, can wait here. And those who are able to pay and read the chapters, please go to Scroll Stack and read the chapters. Will be of great help to me. Please Lovelies🥺 I know you can do it for me.🥲

You will get the link of the new chapter every day on my message board or it is available in the bio of my Insta profile. You can go to my profile from there. Do leave a follow there also. And yeah, don't forget to hit the heart icon and share your pyare pyare comments on that platform also. I'll be waiting.🫣

______________..____________..___________.._________

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 39 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________.._____________..______________..______

On TV, the news of the attack on Abhimaan and Raj's death in a car accident was being telecasted. All this was a shock for Sharanya. Somewhere, she had understood that this was the work of her husband only. She knew that Niskarsh would punish Abhimaan for his actions, but so soon? She had no idea of this. Sharanya was just watching the news when the TV suddenly switched off. She didn't understand what just happened? Due to the sudden switching off of the TV, she looked back and saw that Niskarsh was standing right behind her and the TV remote was in his hand. It was him who switched off the TV. Sharanya looked at him, and just kept looking at him. Niskarsh had just woken up and his hair was completely disheveled, reaching up to his eyes. Even with his messy hair, his blue eyes looked as deep as the ocean at this moment. At this time he was not wearing anything on top and was shirtless. Looking at his toned and sexy body, Sharanya's heartbeat stopped for a moment and she even forgot to blink her eyes. This man… why was this man like this? How can he be so shameless every time? What need does he have to come shirtless in front of Sharanya like this?

Seeing her staring at him like this, he said with a devilish smirk on his lips, "When you're done admiring me, can I have a cup of coffee, Your Highness?"