16. Your Highness!

2400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 16 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

__________..__________..___________..________.._____

Niskarsh had come to his room with Sharnya and Sharanya was in such a deep sleep that she did not even realize it. Niskarsh holds Sharnya in his arms and falls asleep peacefully.

Flashback ends.

_________.._________..__________.._________.._______

Sharnya had woken up till now and was unaware of everything, she was just wondering how did she reach here in Niskarsh's room? She was also getting scared that now what punishment is this devil going to give her? After coming to the villa, it was the first time she came to Niskarsh's room. The interior of his room was quite faded. The color theme was gray and white. There was no picture in the room. How would it be? He was living alone for the last fifteen years. And he didn't really like having his picture taken. Everything in his room was kept in its place. It seemed as if no one was living in that room. Not a single thing was here and there. Sharnya looking around his room, frowned and said, "What kind of life is this? Where there is not even a trace of colour."

Then a deep voice was heard in her ears, "Toh tum rang bhar do."
(For those who don't understand hindi : - So you fill colors.")

Devil had woken up and was looking at Sharnya at this time. Today his morning started very beautiful. This little wife of his, was close to him today, in front of his eyes. Everyday he wanted to wake up first and see Sharnya's face. After the restlessness last night, he had realized by now that he is not attracted to Sharnya. Rather it is something else, from which he may never be able to get out. He was not upset about this, rather he was feeling happy. Now, there was someone in his life too, who belonged only to him. Yeah, Sharnya was his. And he will never let her go away from him again.

Hearing Niskarsh's voice, Sharnya panicked and said, "You? You... are awake?"

Niskarsh smiling, placing his lips lightly on her shoulder, "Good morning, Wifey!"

Sharnya seems to have stopped breathing. She didn't understand why? Why she goes on promoting Niskarsh's actions? After all, why is she not able to slap him away from herself? Why can't she stop him?

At last mustering up the courage, she tried to speak something today, "Aap… ab… aa… aap…"

Niskarsh interrupting her, said, "Aap?"

Hearing "Aap" for the first time from Sharnya's lips, it was as if his heartbeat stopped for a moment. He felt very nice to hear "Aap" from Sharnya's lips. Sharnya blushed a bit after hearing Niskarsh's question and now finally said, "Tum. Tum... Why do you do this again and again?"