34. Where is my Wife?

2400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list. 

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 34 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters. 

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

____________.._____________..___________..__________

Outside the Eternity building, there was a gathering of media. Abir was standing there answering the questions asked by all the media. Media people knew how Eternity had snatched the deal of Pink Star and Blue Ocean from SB Corporation. Media people questioned Abir and said, "Mr. Singhaniya! We all know that you snatched the deal of Pink Star and Blue Ocean from SB Corporation. What is the real reason behind this?"

"Mr. Singhaniya! Do you have any personal grudge against SB Corporation? Or is this just a business game?"

"Mr. Abir! Have you done all this at the behest of Mad Eagle?"

Mr. Singhaniya! Will Mad Eagle be attending today's party?"

Seeing the barrage of questions from the media, Abir smiled and said, "If you all calm down, then I will be able to answer?"

After listening to him, all the media persons became silent and started listening to him. Here, Niskarsh's car passed in front of Eternity's building. Sharanya saw Eternity Company from the window. This company was ruling the entire corporate world at this time and the uncrowned king of this company was none other than her husband. SB Corporation was not even worth the dust of Eternity. Right now she was looking at the company from top to bottom, that's when her eyes fell on a known person. She saw Abir handling the media. Abir was looking quite confident and at this point his aura was no less than Niskarsh. But to her surprise, Niskarsh's car, instead of stopping in front of Eternity's building, went ahead.

She said in surprise, "We… where are we going Naksh? The company is left behind."

Niskarsh said, "Don't worry, Princess! We're going to the company. We just can't enter from there right now. So we'll go the other way."

Sharanya shook her head and said, "Hmm."

______________..___________..__________..___________

Here, answering the questions asked by Media related to SB Corporation, Abir said, "We have no personal enmity with SB Corporation. It is just business. And anyway, in the business world there are always profit and loss. Getting or not getting the deal is not a big deal. We offered those companies a better deal than SB Corporation, so the deal became ours. Instead of making unnecessary allegations against us, they should focus on their improvement."