20. Are you going to kill me?

1700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Dear Readers! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 20 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

___________.._________..__________.._________.._____

The next morning, by the time Sharnya came out of the washroom after taking a shower, Niskarsh was awake. But still he was in his bed and was busy with his phone. Today, Sharnya was wearing green colored pants with white color full sleeves satin shirt. Today was her first day at SB Corporation. She stood in front of the mirror and started doing her hair. She simply made a messy bun and wore a watch on her hands. It was the same Tissot Classic watch that she wore by Niskarsh yesterday. Then she applied a nude pink color lipstick on the lips and then applied a little perfume. She put her mangalsutra around her neck and applied vermilion on her forehead. She never forgot to apply mangalsutra and vermilion. When she took a look at herself, she saw Niskarsh looking at her in the mirror.

He was looking at her in a different way. There was no anger or strangeness in his eyes. Why did he suddenly start doing such things? Which used to increase Sharnya's heartbeat every time. What does he need to stare at her now? Sharnya was thinking about all this. For a long time, catching his eyes on herself, don't know why? But Sharnya started blushing.

Niskrash was just looking at Sharnya without blinking his eyes. What is this girl after all? What is it about this girl that he is compelled to do every time he notices her? Every time he sees her, he loses his senses. And on top of that now Sharnya's blushing was enough to make his heart restless. Ufff! This girl will drive him crazy. Thinking all this, Niskarsh was trying to take his eyes off Sharnya. But his body was not under his control. The heart was dominating the mind.

At last Sharnya stammered, "Aap... Aap aise kyun dekh rahe Hain mujhe?"
For those who don't understand (Hindi : - "You… why are you looking at me like that?")

Oh my god! For one, Niskarsh was not in his control. And now "Aap" from above? That's all, he has gone mad. After hearing this "Aap" from Sharnya's lips, he is definitely going to need a mental hospital. If Sharnya tells him one more time "Aap", maybe now Niskarsh will not be able to control himself. So he said, "Shut up. Are you going to kill me, Princess?"

Sharnya said with surprise, "Haan? But what did I do? I just asked why are you looking at me like this?"

Even after listening to Sharnya's words, Niskarsh still did not take his eyes off her, nor did he blink his eyelids even once. He just looked at Sharnya and said, "My eyes, it's my choice. Whatever scenery i see. What about that to you?"

Was Sharnya a scenery for him? After all, what has happened to him this morning? Is last night's cigar talking above his head today? Thinking this, she immediately said, "Am I a scenery?"