41. Painful Past

2300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 41 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

______________..____________..____________..________

Before Sharanya could understand anything, Niskarsh said while licking the cream on her cheeks, "Umm… super tasty."

Sharanya shuddered at his action. What did Niskarsh just do? It seemed as if her heartbeats were ready to come out of her chest at this moment. She touched her nose and said hesitantly, “This…this… what did you do?”

Hearing her, Niskarsh smiled. Then he said, "I have tasted your birthday cake. By the way, I am good at cooking. It was a very tasty cake."

Who tastes cakes like this? Hmm, maybe that's how Lucifer does it. But, wait a minute, what did he just say? Has he made a cake? seriously? Niskarsh Bedi made her birthday cake with his own hands? No no, she must have heard something wrong.

Sharanya asked again to confirm, "What did you just say? This… this cake you have made?"

Niskarsh, "Hmm. I made this cake."

Oh my God! This Lucifer really baked the cake for her. Sharanya could not believe it. What exactly has happened to this devil? These days neither does he get angry at her nor does he shout at her. Takes extreme care of her. What's more, today he even planned a birthday surprise for her. And on top of that, now this cake, this cake has also been made by him himself. Surely the mental balance of Niskarsh has been disturbed. He needs a doctor. Sharanya was thinking all this when suddenly, Niskarsh gave a big box in her hand and said, "Take this. I hope you will like it."

Sharanya looked at the box with surprise and said, "What's in it now?"

Niskarsh, "Your birthday gift. Open it."

Sharanya started opening that box. On opening the box she found a dress inside. She took out the dress. That dress looked very beautiful and expensive. Sharanya saw that the dress was wine colored and was below her knees. But, there was just one problem with this dress. And the problem was that this dress had only two straps on the shoulders in the name of sleeves. Sharanya wanted to wear this beautiful dress, but could not.

Niskarsh asked, "Did you like it?"

Sharanya smiled and said, "Yeah, its very pretty."

Then he said, "Then go and change."

Niskarsh had taken a long time to select that dress himself and now he was dying to see Sharanya in that dress. He wanted to see how Sharanya was looking in that dress? But, Sharanya's smile vanished as soon as she heard Niskarsh. She said, "Umm… b… I can't wear it, Naksh!"