62. Punishment

3100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  62 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

*****

After a while, Niskarsh had changed by now and he was absolutely ready. In that blue Armani suit, he was looking very dashing and attractive. Sharanya had really selected the best color for him. Niskarsh was wearing Omega's expensive watch on his left hand, which was specially designed for him. He had set his hair well but something was still missing. He came into the dressing room with a tie in his hands. As soon as he came inside he said, "Princess! This tie..."

As soon as he reached the door, his voice was already hanging around his neck. His mouth was open and he had forgotten even to blink his eyes. Sharanya's image was visible in the mirror before his eyes. At this time she was wearing a Carolina blue color light work saree. Her hair was open and her curls were hanging on her shoulders. There was no need for bangles on her hands as the sleeves of her blouse reached till her wrists. She was wearing light makeup on her face and toasted almond colored lipstick on her lips. A small bindi on her forehead and small diamond earrings in her ears completed her look. And like Niskarsh, she too was wearing a Seiko branded watch in her left hand. At this time, Sharanya was busy zipping her blouse. As soon as she heard Niskarsh's voice, she immediately turned back in shock and said, "You? You... can't you knock?"

As Niskarsh came back to the present after hearing her voice. He came inside the room and moved towards Sharanya. Seeing Niskarsh coming towards her, Sharanya started moving back. Slowly, she moved back and leaned against the wall. Niskarsh was right in front of her. Sharanya said irritably, "Kya hai, Naksh? Aapko... Aapko bilkul Sharm nahi aati?"

(For those who don't understand Hindi :- "What, Naksh? You… don't you feel ashamed at all?"

Niskarsh pulled Sharanya towards him and said, "No. Now, let me help you, Your Highness!"

Sharanya started blinking her long eyelashes. Niskarsh was very close to her. He did not even turn her back and kept looking into her eyes. Her frightened innocent eyes… Uffff!!! Niskarsh reached back and closed her zip. When he stepped back, Sharanya placed her hand behind her back and said in shock, "Is it done? So soon?"

Niskarsh said with a devil smile on his lips, "So what do you want, that I would take more time?"

This man never misses a chance to tease her. Sharanya pushed him and came in front of the mirror. She wore her mangalsutra and applied vermillion. Now she was absolutely ready. Niskarsh came to her and looking at her in the mirror said, "You're looking so beautiful, Wifey!"

These simple words of Niskarsh were making Sharanya blush. She touched her nose and said, "Why did you come? Was there some work?"

Giving his tie in her hand, he said, "Yeah..., this tie. Please tie it."