40. Happy Birthday Wifey!

2600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 40 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

______________..____________..____________..________

After listening to Abir's words, Sharanya's smiling face appeared before Niskrash's eyes. And looking out through the glass he smiled and said, "What kind of girl she is? She is a simple but more than a average girl. She is the most beautiful and remarkable star on the earth. Her eyes, the most beautiful pair of pearls I've ever seen. Her lips, the most softest petals of rose. And her smile, her smile light up my whole world. It feels so safe, whenever she is around me. She is my person kinda girl. She is my only person."

Abir couldn't believe that Niskarsh Bedi, the Mad Eagle Niskarsh Bedi, was speaking so poetically. Oh God! This man has gone completely, madly in love. Abir said, "Enough. Now shut up. I have accepted that there is only one Bhabhi in this whole world, that too for a devil like you."

Niskarsh came back to his place and said, "First you tell me, how should I make her birthday special?"

Abir thought for a while and said, "Well, I've an idea."

_____________.._____________.._____________.._______

Here, Sharanya had reached the old age home by now. As Niskarsh told her, she was not alone. Guards were present with her. Sharanya had also taken some items which she was going to donate to the old age home. After talking to the caretaker of the old age home for a while, Sharanya also met some of the people there. She spent time with some older people and now she was enjoying it. After some time, Sharanya was about to leave from there when suddenly, her eyes fell on an old woman sitting in the corner. The woman was sitting with her knees folded and her head hidden in them. Sharanya asked an elderly woman standing nearby about that woman, "Aunty! Why is she sitting there alone like this?"

The old woman said, "Beta! This woman is not very old. But her mind is a little disturbed. Perhaps her son has thrown her out of the house. She is shocked by that. And ever since she came here, she keeps sitting like this. Neither eats nor drinks anything. Even if someone ever goes near her, she just keeps saying, my son will come back. He will take my revenge. My son will come back for me."

Sharanya felt very sorry for that woman. After all, who knows what kind of son she will have? Who expelled his mother for facing many hurdles. Someone here is blessed with a mother's love, and those who are blessed cannot even respect her.

Thinking all this, Sharanya came near that woman. She sat in front of the woman and touched her and said, "Aunty!"

As soon as the woman heard someone's voice, she immediately raised her head and said, "My son... has my son come?"