53. Open the door Jaan!

Hello Hearts!!♥️ First of all... I want you to decide something for me. Actually, I'm thinking to change Twin Roses 's coverpage. But I can't because it's your Novel. And you will decide it for sure. So I made a edit which I'm posting below. Please let me know whether I should change it or not? Love you, Lovelies! ❤️

 Please let me know whether I should change it or not? Love you, Lovelies! ❤️

____________..____________..___________..___________

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  53 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________..____________..___________..___________

Niskarsh knew that the way he had talked to Sharanya this morning, the way he had shouted at her, Sharanya must have been very hurt. And he regretted this. Today again he broke his beloved's heart. He knew that Sharanya would also be angry and she was definitely not going to talk to him today. Now he was thinking of an idea to convince her. Yeah, Niskarsh Bedi was looking for ways to convince his wife. But he was zero in all these matters. He didn't know anything about convincing girls. He had always been alone and till date he had not allowed any girl to come close to him. His wife was the first girl he had to convince. Finally, he got up from his seat, picked up his car keys and walked out of the cabin.

Only about half an hour later, Niskarsh's car stopped outside the villa. He came out of the car and moved towards the door. Before going inside the villa, he stopped. He took a deep breath and said to himself, "It's Okay, Niskarsh! You can do it. And anyway, Sharanya doesn't have that much temper. She will agree immediately. Come on."

When he came inside the villa, there was silence everywhere. Always when he returned home, Sharanya would be seen waiting for him in the hall. But today she was not there. Just after his arriving and sitting on the sofa, Sheena came out of the kitchen. Seeing Niskarsh reached, she said, "Sir! I will bring water."

Then Sheena went and brought a glass of water for him. Niskarsh, picking up the glass of water, asked Sheena, "Is Sharanya came?"

Sheena bowed her head and said, "Yeah sir! She came home quite early today."