114. I don't want to live with you

2700+ Words

2700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Ignore the typo mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 114 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________________

QOTD :- "Siddharth Malhotra or Hrithik Roshan?"

Special QOTD for my kdrama lovers :- "Nevertheless or My Demon?"

________________________________________________________

They dropped Neer and Vikram at their home and then the car drove towards the villa. Sharanya promises Neer that she will meet her soon. After a while, the car reached the villa. When both of them crossed the garden and reached the hall of the villa, they found that Archana ji was eagerly waiting for them. Sharanya looked at her and said, "Maa!"

Archana ji looked towards the door and immediately came there. She hugged Sharanya to his chest. She said, "Meri bacchi! (My daughter!) You have come. Now that you are here, my heart has found coolness. One day you left to go to the office just like that. Then you didn't come back."

Sharanya held Archana ji tightly and said, "Your son did not let me come. He is very bad, Maa! You tell him, this is my home. Mine…! No one can throw me out of my own home. "

Archana ji moved away from her and caressed her head and said, "You are right. This is your home. You have made this villa a home. And this time we will throw Niskarsh out of the house. But this situation will never happen again."

Niskarsh was also very guilty of his mistake. He said, "Mom! Lavender! I'm sorry to both of you. Please… please forgive me."

Archana ji caressed Niskarsh's forehead and said, "You... you had committed a big crime, Niskarsh! But what have you done in the last three months, right? You have made my heart happy. You have not given up. And this is the meaning of love. Keep trying. And I have seen your condition, Bacche! So all the mistakes, everything disappears."

Sharanya said, "Maa is right, Naksh! Whatever you did, you did it to save me. So now stop taking this guilt. Because I did not see that anyone investigates the whole countries for just tried to find anyone. Okay?"