104. Come back for me

(Haa haa nahi tadpa Rahi

(Haa haa nahi tadpa Rahi. Giving you an early update. Now, stop cursing me Yaar!!! Yahan aap log curse krte ho, wahan meri life rollercoaster ban jati hai. Toh please.... Now... Stoppp..!!!😭)

4000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the heart ❤️ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 104 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________

Sharanya leaves the hospital, leaving Shrida with Niskarsh and Archana ji. She didn't feel like leaving Niskarsh in such a condition, but no one was willing to stand before Raghav's stubbornness. And Raghav also mattered for Sharanya. So she had to go. Sharanya went home first. She had not returned home, since yesterday morning and now her condition was not well. The first thing she did was take a quick shower. And improved her appearance a bit. Today she wore a baby pink coloured suit and tied her hair in a messy bun. She didn't have time to do her hair. She also had to reach the hospital immediately after meeting Raghav. Although Abir had talked to the doctors. And the doctors had also given him permission to return to Mumbai. Now the problem for Sharanya was whether she should go to Mumbai or not? Should she really return to Mumbai? She was engrossed in all these thoughts these days. She could not understand what to do? Yes… she definitely loves Niskarsh, but what's the guarantee that he won't do the same thing to her again? At this time Sharanya was also thinking about herself. Because after facing so many things, if she goes with Niskarsh and after his recovery, she gets her happiness, still… what if Niskarsh breaks her heart again? But now she cannot live without him. She will have to make a decision soon. She loves Niskarsh, loves him very much. But she doesn't know whether she has to live with Niskarsh or not.

Sharanya shook these thoughts from her mind for now and left to go to Avni's house. Within no time, she was at Avni's house. Raghav did not even come out of his room. Sharanya only went to his room. Sitting near Raghav, he said, "Raghav! What's the matter? Why aren't you eating?"

Raghav pouted and said, "I am very angry with you, Sharanya! I don't want to talk to you."

Sharanya said very lovingly, "But what have I done? Why are you angry with me?"