130. Silent Love

QOTD : "Traditional or Western wear?"

2700+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________________________

Play 🎵 - "Mere humsafar ost" song from Mere humsafar

When both of them started having problems in breathing, Daivik separated from Vaidehi. He cupped Vaidehi's face in his palm and said, "Why are you so afraid of me? I am not going anywhere leaving you. Whatever I am now, I am only yours and will always remain yours. Look at me, trust me I will fix everything."

There were tears in Vaidehi's eyes. She said with trembling lips, "For once, I can trust you, but myself? No. If you... you really love me, no, Daivik? You go away. I don't want to see you hurt."

Daivik smiled, closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against Vaidehi's and said, "You Duffer Girl! You think I am like those typical Indian TV heroes? You say this to me and I will leave you? No. I'm okay with being hurt, but I'm not okay with going away from you."

Vaidehi said irritated, “Why are you doing all this?”

Daivik, "I don't even know. I have never done all this for anyone till date. I have never told anyone all these things. You are the first and the last girl. Do you know why?"

Vaidehi shook her head no and said, “No.”

Daivik separated from her and said, holding her by the shoulders, “Because I never felt like looking at a girl… yes, she is the one. She is the one with whom I have to spend my entire life. I always only used girls for my benefit. But… Trust me Vaidehi! Trust Me, Ever since I saw you…at first sight I was sure that I want to spend my life with you. What do you think? Why did I give you that forty lakh rupees as a loan? Even though I knew that you would never be able to return that money. Because this was the only way for me to get closer to you. To be around you."

Vaidehi said, “I accepted… I accepted whatever you said. Accepted that you love me. But… but the day you know my past, it will not take you a minute to leave me. And this thing… you accept it. And go from here. Please…!”

Daivik's brow furrowed and he said, "What is your past? Tell me, I am listening."

Fear started appearing in Vaidehi's eyes after hearing Daivik's words. She said, "I… I don't…"

Daivik clearly saw fear on her face. He immediately placed his finger on her lips and said, "Shh…shh. When you are ready, tell me. I swear on you… no secret will be bigger than my love. I will choose my love every time. On top of everything. Okay?”