132. Khamoshi pasand nahi

Lovelies! What is this? 16K reads and just 2 or 3K likes??😣 This is so disappointing yaar! I expect atleast 7K votes on this chapter

Lovelies! What is this? 16K reads and just 2 or 3K likes??😣 This is so disappointing yaar! I expect atleast 7K votes on this chapter. Warna tumhari author ka Dil Tut jayega 💔 And you all will be responsible for that.

2500+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________________________________________________

Daivik smiled and said, "No matter how hard I try, I can't take my eyes off you. Like... I can't take them off right now. Trust me, I want to look away, but... my eyes are deceiving me, Vaidehi! It's saying that, just a little while longer."

Vaidehi could see something for herself in Daivik's eyes at this moment. Something familiar, which she had once seen in the eyes of someone close to him. These were those feelings. But Vaidehi did not know how to recognize this emotion. No one had looked at her like this for a long time. Vaidehi said, “Take your eyes off me, Daivik!”

Daivik, "Why?"

Vaidehi said restlessly, "I don't know. Just… just look somewhere else. Not at me. I… I'm feeling uneasy."

Daivik held Vaidehi's hand tightly and said, "Relax! Relax, baby!"

Vaidehi calmed down a bit due to Daivik's grip. But still… Davik looking at her with such eyes was unsettling. She was not at ease. Daivik saw the restlessness in her eyes and said, “Have dinner and then… go to sleep. It is already late at night.”

Vaidehi nodded her head yes and started eating silently. Then there was silence on the table. Neither Vaidehi nor Daivik said anything again. Both of them had dinner quietly and Vaidehi went to sleep in her room. Daivik had slept in the hall last night too and today too he was going to spend the night on the sofa. After Vaidehi left, he came to the balcony. He had coffee in his hands. He took a sip of coffee and started looking towards the moon. And then… his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and received the call with a smile. He said, "Hello Sweetheart! How are you?"

A voice came from the other side, "Sweetheart ka baccha! Where have you been for two days? Why haven't you come home?"

Daivik said, "Dadi! I told you."

Rajni ji said from the other side, "Oh…huh. Yes…. So… how far did the matter reach? She agreed?"

Daivik said, “Yes… she has agreed.”

Dadi on the other side said happily, "Oh wow! Congratulations, congratulations…!! I will go to the temple tomorrow and offer a coconut to Bappa."

Daivik, "Absolutely perfect, Dadi!"