91. I'll never forgive him

2800+ Words

2800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 91 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lot of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________________________________

Tears had started flowing from Archana ji's eyes and now started flowing on her cheeks. Till yesterday morning, everything was fine. Her children were so happy with each other. Were joking and smiling around. And now suddenly? What has happened? Whose evil eye has fallen on her children?

Here Niskarsh came into his bedroom. He closed the door and stood leaning against the door. Today, the walls of this room seemed to him not to be made of bricks and stones, but of glass, in which cracks were gradually appearing from all sides. Niskarsh's eyes were completely blank. Today it seemed as if this room wanted to swallow him. He was not able to breathe. He was feeling uneasy. How could he get any peace, his only peace was his wife who was no longer present in this room. Niskarsh came in front of Sharanya's portrait and sat on the floor, leaning against the bed. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes. He was crying. Niskarsh Bedi was crying. He said with trembling lips, "Jaan! I… I need you. I badly need you right now. I want to hold you from your waist tightly and cry in your arms. Ja…an! You know… today I am completely broken, but… but I don't have you to take care of me. You call me Lucifer, right? You are right. I am Lucifer. I am never… ever able to protect my loved ones. Whoever comes close to me is doomed. What is the use of my power? Hmm? When I couldn't save you from my own destruction. Do you know? Maa raised her hand on me. Abir has given me two strong punches. Blood was also coming from my lips. You see, Lavender? How much does everyone love you?"

Saying this he smiled a little. But this smile was bitter. And he said again, “But all these hurts… are only physical. But this… in this heartbreak, isn't it? The pain here is a thousand times more than that. Most pain is happening here. I can't breathe. Feeling suffocated. If only…! I wish you were here… then I would have slept peacefully, holding you close to my chest. Then I pray that this should be my last sleep. And I… I may never open my eyes again. But… But now it seems that sleep and peace have gone from my life. Now they are not coming back. Because you are my peace. And only when there is peace, sleep comes. The funny thing is that… Maa was right… I… I ruined myself… with my own hands.”