55. You started biting me

2800+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  55 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________..____________.._____________..__________

Sharanya was very nervous as to what she had done unknowingly. She herself asked Niskarsh to kiss her with her own tongue? Oh God! This is so embarrassing. Now Niskarsh, what would he be thinking about her? How much will he make fun of her for this? Thinking all this, she started crying. And when she told the reason when Niskarsh asked, he could not stop himself from laughing. His little wife was very innocent. He hugged her to his chest and closed his eyes and said, "Lavender! You're too innocent. I just don't know how to thank you for coming into my life."

Sharanya slowly stopped crying. But she had not forgotten what Niskarsh had done to her yesterday morning. She sobbed, "Aap... aap bahut bure ho. Mujhe aapse baat nahi karni thi. Par aap... aap"

(For those who don't understand Hindi : -

You? You… you are very bad. I didn't want to talk to you. But you… you…")

Saying this she became silent. Niskarsh smiling, he said, "What did I do, Jaan?"

Now how can she tell her what he did? Niskarsh was shameless, but Sharanya still had shame left, right? Niskarsh was deliberately teasing her. He knew that Sharanya would not mention their kiss that had just happened. Sharanya again punched him on the chest and said teasingly, "See… see? You are still troubling me. I will not talk to you. You get out of my room."

Sharanya started moving her body to get out of his arms. But, it was not so easy to escape from his grip. That too when after two whole days, she was so close to him. He held her tightly in his arms and said, "Okay… sorry! I'm saying it, right? It was my mistake. Please forgive me. Okay, this is the last time. Now I will never hurt you again. For sure."

Sharanya made a face and said, "Last time also you said the same thing. Every time… every time you do the same thing. First you scold me… you shout at me. And then you come with your apologies. I don't want your sorry."

Hmmm… So, his Jaan was very angry with him and that is why she was making Niskarsh list out all her complaints. Niskarsh said in a seductive voice, "Okay. Don't take my sorry. I can give you a kiss for every sorry. And I think you'll like it. Right, Wifey?"

For real, her husband is the most shameless husband in the world. How comfortably does he say such things? Sharanya turned her face away and said, "Huh! Don't want. I'll accept your sorry."

Seriously, this girl was beyond cute. Hardly ever in his life, he had seen such a cute, innocent and pure girl like Sharanya. Sharanya remembered that when she returned to the villa this evening, Sheena had told her that Niskarsh neither had dinner last night nor breakfast in the morning. Sharanya turned away from him and said, "Naksh! You haven't eaten anything since last night?"