89. Wait for ME

4100+ Words

4100+ Words.

(2 Million complete hone ki Khushi mein.🥰🥳)

(Such a long chapter, right? Thank me in the comments. Chalo, jaldi jaldi 😁)

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the heart ❤️ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 89 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________________________________________

Sharanya was crying clinging to Niskarsh. She was afraid that Niskarsh would get angry at her and yell at her because of her lying. Because if she had not lied to him then perhaps Niskarsh would have told her to leave that house immediately and Sharanya would not have fallen into the hands of Abhimaan. Sharanya said crying, "I'm sorry Naksh! I lied to you. But please… please don't be angry with me. I won't be able to bear your anger. Please."

Niskarsh caressed her forehead lovingly and said, "I am not angry with you. I can never be. Do you understand? Remove all these things from your mind, Jaan!"

Sharanya separated from him and said, "Naksh! I have to tell you some important things. In that house… there…"

Immediately placing his finger on her lips, Niskarsh said, "Shh…shh. I know everything. You don't need to tell me."

Hearing him, Sharanya said in shock, "What? You know? How? And since when? And why didn't you tell me?"

Sharanya could not understand how Niskarsh knew all this? And if he already knew then why didn't he tell her anything? Niskarsh immediately calmed her down and said, "I found out just a few hours ago. And don't worry. The girls whom you had taken away from there are now under the police. The police will bring them back to their homes safely. And Abhimaan has also now reached his rightful place."

Sharanya said in a state of confusion, "The rightful place? What do you mean?"

Niskarsh Gritting his teeth, he said, "In jail. And SB Corporation is also going to be closed soon. Because the loan they had taken was not repaid on time, that company will be seized after fifteen days. So don't stress any more and go to sleep, Your Highness! You need rest."