66. Mad Eagle's Wife

2600+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 66 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________..____________..____________.._________

Abhimaan and Shailesh ji got a very befitting reply from Niskarsh and Sharanya. Now they were not able to say anything further. Because they had no words to defend themselves. Whatever Shailesh ji had done till date, after all, Niskarsh was telling him. Then why was he getting so angry? Is he feeling ashamed of hearing the same things that he had done till now? Sharanya was surprised that even after so much, how could they come like this and accuse Niskarsh? Don't these people have even a little shame left? Well, after listening to Sharanya, both of them left from there. There were no people left in the party worth showing their faces.

Abir praised Sharanya and said, "Wow Bhabhi! What a hit dialogue? Baap aur Paap. Too good. It was fun."

Sharanya smiled a little at his words, then she felt a little guilty and said to Niskarsh, "I'm sorry, Naksh! I'm really sorry, if it's extreme."

Niskarsh, Immediately holding her hands tightly in his, taking her out of her gilt, he said, "Don't say sorry. In fact, I loved it Jaan!"

Sharanya smiled after listening to his words. Abir felt that perhaps romance had started here. And he had no interest in becoming a bone in kabab. He signaled to Shrida, then Shrida also signaled him and said that now let's leave from here. So Abir said, "Brother! We are going to have dinner. You both enjoy."

Arrangements were made for dinner in a separate hall at the venue. So Abir and Shrida went in that direction from there. At this time almost everyone's eyes were on Sharanya and Niskarsh. Some people came and talked to both of them. At this moment, the center of attraction was both of them. Some girls were even jealous because such a loving person like Mad Eagle was the husband of the girl standing next to them. Some people were appreciating Mad Eagle's wife and some people were even calling her a gold digger. But no one had the courage to come forward and say anything to Niskarsh. Because everyone had seen whatever happened with the reporters. If Niskarsh, even by mistake, hears that they are talking bad about his wife, then their name will be completely erased from the business industry.

Well, Sharanya and Niskarsh were standing there enjoying their drinks. At this time both of them had no one. And yes, I forgot to tell you all. Now Niskarsh has also stopped drinking. Yes, even before he did not drink, but in such parties and events he used to drink a little. But ever since Sharanya had slapped him for smoking a cigar, Niskarsh had neither touched a cigar nor touched alcohol. He knew that if his little wife had a problem with his cigar smoking, then she would definitely have a problem with his drinking too. So like a good ideal husband, he already stopped consuming alcohol.

So even at this time, both of them had glasses of juice in their hands. Niskrash slowly and lovingly bowed a little towards Sharanya and said, "Thank you so much, Wifey!"