27. The King

2300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 27 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

____________..____________..___________..___________

Sharanya came to Niskarsh and held his hand and said, "It's not that you don't deserve anyone's love. People who don't love you don't deserve you, Naksh! You are a pure soul that anyone can fall in love with. And it's not that anyone doesn't care about you. I care about you. Your happiness, your pain, your troubles make a difference to me. You are my husband. Yes, it may not be love, but I care."

Niskarsh was just standing silently listening to her. He found peace in Sharanya's words, he found sukoon in them. He just… hugged Sharanya.

For a long time, both of them stood in the middle of the road wrapped in each other's arms. Sharanya was caressing Niskarsh's back with light hands, so that he would calm down. He was very hurt by Shailesh ji's behaviour. At last he parted from Sharanya and said, "Thank you, Wifey! But now I'll not become weak in front of them. Abhimaan killed Maanvi, he will surely be punished. And Dad, what he has done to me since childhood, I'll punish him myself, by destroying this company built by his hard work. Elders should also know that they will get love and respect only when they give their share of love and respect to others."

Sharanya smiled and said, "You'll definitely get success in your purpose. I'm always with you."

But Sharanya, ever since she came out of the event, had only one thing roaming in her mind. And that was the thing, - 'Mad Eagle'. Eventually she asked with Niskarsh, "What is the relation between Eternity and Mad Eagle to you? I want to know."

With a poisonous smile on his lips, Niskarsh said, "Eternity and Mad Eagle? I have a very deep relation with them."

Sharanya had now started understanding things to a great extent. But still she wanted to confirm from Niskarsh by hearing it from his lips. So she said, "It means… you… you're…"

Niskarsh stopping her mid-way, he said with a sarcastic smile on his lips, "Yes, Your Royal Highness! I'm the Mad Eagle. And Eternity is my company. I am the eagle of this corporate world, who never leaves his prey. Your Husband is the KING of this corporate world, Princess!”

_____________..___________..____________..__________

A week had passed. Meanwhile, Sharanya kept going to the office and Niskarsh was busy with his work. Niskarsh was not even getting a chance to spend time with Sharanya. But whatever it was, no matter how busy he was, he used to sleep with Sharanya every night. Or rather, that now he never left her alone at night. At this time there was a lot of pressure from the company on Niskarsh. He had to handle many things at once. Had he been the former Niskarsh, he would have made the company his home by now. But, now his home was somewhere else. His little wife used to wait for him everyday. He had to return to the villa for Sharanya. Or rather, by returning to Sharanya, he got relief from his troubles for a moment. He started looking for a solace inside Sharanya.