134. Silent Treatment

3000+ Words.

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 🙃

_______________________________________________

Before Daivik could go to the washroom, Vaidehi already ran into the washroom. She also locked the door from inside. Daivik said lovingly, "Vaidehi! Please let me use the washroom first. You can be late but I can't. Please listen to me. I won't say anything to you and I won't even give you extra work. Please."

Vaidehi said from inside, "No Baba, no. I can't take the risk of that beast."

Leaning against the door of the washroom, Daivik said angrily, "Once you come out, Ms. Beauty! Then see what this beast does to you?"

Here Archana ji's came in the hall with Sharanya. Archana ji was now completely ready to go with Abir. Sharanya hugged Archana ji once again and said, "Maa! I will miss you a lot. I will be back soon."

Archana ji caressed Sharanya's forehead and said, "Baccha! Don't remember me so much that my condition here gets worse due to hiccups."

Sharanya separated from her. At this time there were tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

Niskarsh hugged Archana ji and said, "Maa! Forgive me, I am leaving you alone like this."

Abir immediately said, "Don't emotionally blackmail aunty. Archana aunty! You are going with me, that's why he is doing this drama. Because now I am going to get my mother's love. That's why."

Archana ji smiled.It was very difficult for Niskarsh to move away from Archana ji. Ever since Archana ji met him again, Niskarsh did not want to go away from her even for a minute. And the same was the condition of Archana ji also.

But after hearing that Niskarsh have some important work, she did not say anything. And Abir also knew this very well, so he said this deliberately, so that the atmosphere does not become too emotional. Archana ji kissed Niskarsh's cheek and said lovingly, "Mera pyaara Baccha (My dear child)! Don't trouble my Sharanya. Understood?"

Niskarsh glared at Sharanya and Abir suppressed his laughter. He said in his mind, “Now who will tell her that my innocent sister has set fire to her own happy married life.Who knows what will happen now? This time Sharanya will have to work hard."

Niskarsh said to Abir, "Go. Take care."

Abir nodded his head yes. Abir came to Sharanya and said, "Bhabhi! Don't worry about aunty. Okay?"

Sharanya smiled and said, "With you and Shrida around, why should I be worried, Bhai?"

Abir nodded his head yes. And leaning towards Sharanya, he whispered softly, "Behena (Sister)! You take your tension for now. And work hard. Best of luck."