108. Make me yours

What the hell is this guys? 15K reads & only 2

What the hell is this guys? 15K reads & only 2.5K likes??? Yaar! Please don't do this with me. I'm begging you guys! Please hit the star button.😭🙏

This chapter doesn't contain any smuts. Like I said before, I don't write any mature contents in any of my novels. But whatever it is, believe me, it'll be worth it.😊

3900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 108 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_____________________________________

Avni said, "I pray, Sharanya! You and Niskarsh should stay together now. Now no one should notice you both. You both have endured a lot. Now no more please."

Sharanya smiled and said, "Thank you! Now whatever happens… I will never leave Naksh. I will not let him suffer alone."

Avni said, "Sharanya! Please come home before leaving."

Sharanya, “Yeah!”

After talking for a while, Sharanya left there. She had to reach home also. Niskarsh was alone in the home and he might need anything at any time. Actually, she knew that, that gentleman would be sitting with his laptop at this time. Because now he would have got some moments of peace, with his first love. Yes… Niskarsh's first love was his work. And Sharanya had not allowed him to touch the laptop for the last two days. And at this time she was not at home. So obviously, Niskarsh would be sitting comfortably completing his pending work. Without any disturbance. Uff… nothing can happen to this man.

Thinking about all this, Sharanya reached home in the next half an hour. She knocked on the door. But no response. Sharanya knocked two-three more times, but there was no response from inside. By now it was evening and it was starting to get a little dark. Sharanya called out, "Naksh! Naksh!!! Open the door."

But still, no answer. Now Sharanya started getting nervous. Why is Niskarsh not giving the answer? Sh shouldn't have left Niskarsh alone. Thinking about all this, she turned the door knob and tried to open the door. And the door opened easily because it was not locked from inside. Sharanya came inside and said, "Naksh! You…"