97. Painful death

4300+ Words

4300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 97 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

______________________________________

The next morning, Niskarsh slowly opened his eyes. He saw that the curtains of the window were open. When he looked at the clock hanging on the wall, he saw that it was eight in the morning. He looked around the room and found that the room was completely empty. He said in his mind, "Where is Sharanya this early in the morning?"

Then he got up. But then he felt a little pain in his head. He held his head and said, "Ahhh… this headache…."

Then he went towards the washroom. After some time, he got ready and came downstairs to the hall. Today the hall was completely empty. He did not even see Archana ji in the hall. He came into the dining area and said to Sheena, "Sheena! Bring my coffee."

Sheena looked at Niskarsh for a moment, then said, "Yes sir!"

Then she went to the kitchen. After a while, Sheena brought coffee and Niskarsh said, “Go, go and call Sharanya and Maa for breakfast.”

Sheena was looking at him with shock. But then she bowed her head and said, "Okay sir!"

After some time, Archana ji came to the dining area in a hurry, but she saw Niskarsh sitting ready to go to the office wearing formals and finishing his coffee. Archana ji was shocked. She looked at him and said, "Niskarsh! Beta…! You… are you okay?"

Niskarsh smiled and said, "Yes Maa! What happened to me? I am absolutely fine. And where is Sharanya? Why didn't she come with you?"

Sharanya? How can Sharanya be here? She left yesterday itself, right? Then why is Niskarsh asking such questions? What has happened to him? Archana ji was looking at Niskarsh with shock. She said, "Beta! You are not well. I will call the doctor right away."

Niskarsh put in his ear buds and turned on the news on his phone and said, "Maa! What has happened to you? I am fine. Why are you behaving like this?"

Archana ji, "No. You wait a moment."