70. Fate's will

One more update after 11 tonight 😂🤫

(Hey Lovelies! Got so many messages that someone copied this novel and except some scenes, everything is copied in that novel. So I'm just telling you guys that do report that novel and spam her comment section if you find it similar. Thanks for your support & Love 💕 Ummmaahhaaaa😘)

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 70 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

______________

When Niskarsh reached inside the temple, he found a woman sitting there. The face had become very dull, but he recognized this face. This was his mother's face, which for him was probably the most beautiful face in the world. He felt that Archana ji was engrossed in some thought. Niskarsh said in a faint voice, “M…Maa!”

Archana ji immediately raised her head and her eyes fell on Niskarsh's face. Those deep blue eyes like the ocean, which were now filled with tears. Height around six feet, perfectly toned body, fair complexion and trembling lips. The glimpse of Niskrash's childhood was still visible in his face. Archana ji stood up from her place and said with tears in her eyes, "Niskarsh?? This…this is you, isn't you? You're really my Niskarsh, hmm?"

Hearing his name from Archana ji's mouth, he could no longer control his tears. Niskarsh came forward and hugging Archana ji's chest, he said crying, "Yeah. I... I am the one. Your Niskarsh, Maa! I am Niskarsh."

Archana ji also hugged him and said crying, “You have come? You have come today. Don't you know how long I have waited for you? Every day for the last fifteen years I have begged to see you, Beta! But… but they said… that you are dead. How can you die? I am your mother. My breathing… I am breathing, this is proof that you are alive and safe. I yearn every day to get a glimpse of you. And…and today you have come. My son has come."

By now both Niskarsh and Archana ji had fallen on their knees and were just crying. They had more tears than words. Sharanya was crying standing near the stairs. She could hear the voices of both of them. At this point Niskarsh was absolutely crying bitterly. Archana ji caressed his forehead and said, "Stop it Beta! Let me see your face."

Niskarsh raised his face and held Archana ji's face with his hands and said, "Maa! Maa! I thought… I thought I killed my mother. I have been living suffocated for the last fifteen years. I die every day. And today you… you are in front of my eyes. I thought I lost you.”

Archana ji, "I too yearn every day to see your face. Niskarsh! And today you are in front of me."

Niskarsh hugged Archana ji's again and started crying. Only they both know how they were feeling right now. A mother was meeting her son and a son was meeting his mother after fifteen years. Archana ji finally said, "Now enough. Stop it, Niskarsh! Stop crying. Now are the days of crying, not ours, but theirs. I was alive till today in the hope that one day my son will definitely be with me and will definitely take revenge for me. And now he The day has come."