110. Do you love Big man?

3700+ Words

3700+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 110 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

___________________________________________

After two days, Sharanya and Niskarsh were going to Mumbai. At this time Sharanya was getting ready in front of the mirror. She was wearing a maroon colored saree and was looking very beautiful. She had made a bun with her hair. And nude colored lipstick was applied on her lips. Earrings in the ears and anklets on the feet. The mangalsutra wrapped around her neck was clearly visible. And the red vermillion spread in her hairline was visible from a distance. She was still applying perfume when Niskarsh came out of the washroom. Seeing him coming out of the washroom, Sharanya immediately got up from her place and turned towards him. There was nervousness visible on her face. Niskarsh noticed her actions and asked, "What happened, Lavender?"

Sharanya immediately shook her head in the negative and said, “N… no… no. Nothing… nothing.”

Sharanya was stammering. Niskarsh understood that, she is lying. And then his eyes fell on her back, visible in the mirror. The dori of her blouse was open. Ohhh! So this madam is reacting like this because of this. Niskarsh muttered, "This girl...! She can never improve."

He walked slowly and came near Sharanya. Looking at him standing right in front of her, Sharanya blinked her long eyelashes and said, "What… what happened? You… why are you staring at me like that?"

Niskarsh hit her lightly on her head and said, "There is a mirror behind, you fool!"

What?? What if there is a mirror behind? Why is Niskarsh saying this? Sharanya was still thinking this when it clicked in her mind. Oh shit! Is there a mirror behind? Ahhh… why does this happen only to her? Sharanya's face immediately became tearful. When Niskarsh looked at her, he caressed her cheek and said, "Let me help you. And you can ask me for help in all these things. I am your husband. If I don't do all this, then who will?"

Sharanya's face had turned red. Niskarsh turned her back and started tying her string. Sharanya was looking at both of them in the mirror. Today Niskarsh was also looking very handsome. He was wearing a white colored kurta. And his hair was wet, with a few drops of water still dripping from it. Today both of them were wearing traditional wear because today both of them were going to the temple. Niskarsh tied Sharanya's dori and kissed her shoulder and said, "You're looking beautiful, Wifey!"