35. Romance in the raindrops

3300+ Words.
(NOW HAPPY?) 😏

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 35 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..___________..____________..__________

Nisraksh had searched Sharanya all over the banquet hall. But, Sharanya was nowhere to be found. Shrida and Alya also did not know where Sharanya could go in a short while. Moreover, Niskarsh was getting tensed now that she had a drink too. After all, where can she go in this condition? Seeing him worried, Abir came to him and said, "Hey Niskarsh! What happened? Why are you looking so stressed?"

Niskarsh, with anger in his eyes, he said, "Sharnya is missing."

Abir said in shock, "What? But she is with Shrida…"

Niskarsh stopping him, "Ask your wife. Where is Sharanya?"

The moment Abir's eyes fell on Shrida, seeing her worried face, he understood that Shrida did not know where Sharanya was. Niskarsh said ordering Kevin, "Kevin! Stop the party. No one comes in, no one goes out here. And go find Sharanya. In the next ten minutes, I want my Wife right in front of my eyes."

Kevin, "Okay Boss!"

Then Kevin left from there, accompanied by some bodyguards. Abir said, "Don't take tension Bro! Will find Bhabhi. She will be somewhere here. Where can she go so soon?"

Niskarsh didn't answer his point. By now everyone in the party has come to know that Sharanya has gone missing. And everyone could tell by looking at Niskarsh's face that how angry this devil is. He was not getting angry on Sharanya, but was getting angry on himself that why did he leave her alone? Kevin, along with the guards, was searching everywhere for Sharanya. He had also sent some guards outside the building of Eternity to find that Sharanya might have gone out. The security was very tight, so it was impossible for anyone to leave without being noticed by the guards. There was very little chance that Sharanya had gone out of the building. So Kevin, along with the others, was searching for her in the building. Eternity was huge. There were about thirty floors in Eternity. Finally, after checking all the floors, they all came towards the terrace of the building. And finally they saw Sharanya going up the stairs. She was staggering while climbing the stairs.

Kevin immediately came towards her and said, "Madam! Go back. The boss is looking for you."

Intoxication was now taking over Sharanya. She said with a wavering tongue, “You… you bring your boss… to me… I will not… go.”

Kevin understood that Sharanya was drunk and was not in her senses at this time. She is saying all this in a drunken state. He said again, "Madam! Try to understand. Please come down. You are not conscious at this time."

Sharanya repeated her words again, "I said no… I… I will not… go. Tell him… he… came here."

Kevin wanted to say something, "But madam! You…"