95. I'm tired

(Ro aur Soo

(Ro aur Soo... Sorry... Jale par Namak chhidkane ke liye)🙂

4000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 95 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________

Taara searched Niskarsh's name on her phone. As soon as she searched, photos of many interviews and events of Niskarsh started appearing on Google. Praising him, Taara said, "Woooo...www!! Didi! This... Niskarsh Bedi is very handsome. You have won the lottery."

Nirmika had no interest in any of Niskarsh's photos. So she covered the blanket up to her head and said, "Close the room when you leave."

Seeing Nirmika's reaction, Taara made a face and started scrolling again. Just then, her eyes got stuck on a photo. She said, "Didi! Neer didi! There is also a girl with him in this photo. Both of them look very close."

On hearing Tara's words, Nirmika immediately got up and sat down. She felt that if there is a photo of some girl with Niskarsh and they are close to each other, then she will show those photos to Vardaan and after seeing all this, Vardaan will immediately stop her engagement. Nirmika said, “Show it to me too.”

Taara extended her phone towards Nirmika and said, "Look."

And as soon as Nirmika looked at that photo, her eyes remained wide open in shock. She said with trembling lips, “This… this… this is Sharanya and Naksh jiji.”

Nirmika was Sharanya's childhood friend, whom she fondly called Neer. The same Neer, thanks to whom Sharanya and Niskarsh had clicked their first photo together. Sharanya had sent a photo of herself and Niskarsh to Neer and at this moment, the photo of the day of the award function was right in front of her eyes, when Sharanya and Niskarsh were together. When Neer reacted like this, Taara said, "What happened didi? Why are you reacting like this? Do you know this girl?"

Neer was not understanding anything at this time. She said, “This…this is Niskarsh Bedi? Show me more photographs of him.”

Taara removed that photo and showed many photos of him to Neer. Neer felt as if her brain was bursting at this moment. She could not understand how Naksh could become Niskarsh? And if this man is Sharanya's Naksh, then he is already married to Sharanya, then why is he getting engaged to her? And where is Sharanya? How is she allowing this engagement to happen? Neer searched a lot more on the internet and finally got hold of the clips of the interview of that day, in which Niskarsh had talked about divorcing Sharanya. She saw those clips and her eyes widened in tears. Tears immediately welled up in her eyes.