124. Your future husband

Next update will be after 11 tonight

Next update will be after 11 tonight. Stay connected

2900+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Please avoid the typos.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 124 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________________________

When Daivik asked Vaidehi, is she feeling better now? So she hurriedly told him that yes, she was feeling better, but she was also very hungry. Hearing this, Daivik said, "I will order something to eat for you right now. Umm… wait a minute. You have become a little better just now. You should eat something light. Wait, I will call home right now and I'll order some light home-cooked food."

Vaidehi was just watching his actions since then. Today Daivik was behaving very strangely with her. She asked, "What the hell are you doing, Mr. Raichand?"

Daivik turned towards her and said with shock, "What? You yourself said that you are hungry. So I am ordering food."

Vaidehi said angrily, “I mean, what are you doing here… at my house? How did you come inside? That too till my bedroom?”

Daivik said, "Oh… that? With the help of the extra keys of your house."

Vaidehi, "Extra keys? How did you get them?"

Daivik said, "The watchman brought it. Because you were not opening the door. And what if I don't come inside on time, and something happens to you?"

Vaidehi said angrily, "So what Mr. Raichand? What difference does it make to you if something happens to me?"

Daivik put his phone back in his pocket. Now he too was getting angry at Vaidehi's behaviour. Firstly, he took so much care of her. Until she regained consciousness, Daivik did not even move away from her and such a response in return? He didn't deserve this at all. He came near her and, leaning towards her, angrily looked into her eyes and said, "I care. Whether you believe it or not."

Vaidehi shuddered a little as he came closer to her but she did not let it show on her face. She also looked into his eyes in the same way and said, "Yes, you're right. It does matter to you. If something happens to me, who will you torture? Who will you force? I am the easiest target for you."