98. Sharanya is waiting

Happy New Year, Lovelies! 🎊💗

Haan haan. Le lo New year ka taufa🫣

In return, 5K likes ka Target. Tabhi new update dungi. More than 10K views, & not even 5 K likes?? Yeh toh nainsaafi hai na?😦

Abhi 12 nahi baje hain. It's 11:55. So New Year hi hai. Chhotu sa update 😊

And thank you for being there for me lovelies! You guys are the best thing ever happened to me in the last year. Hope we'll celebrate many more new years together ❤️

2300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 98 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments mean a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_________________________________________

It was six o'clock in the morning. Light sunlight was coming into the room through the window and falling on Niskarsh's face. His sleep was being disturbed due to sunlight. So he covered the blanket over his head. Barely five minutes had passed, and his phone started ringing. Niskarsh, angrily, threw the blanket from his face and said in a sleepy voice, "Ufff... Kiski maut aayi hai?"
("Uff!! Whose death has come?")

And then he looked for his phone. Right there on the bed, he found his phone wrapped in Sharanya's dupatta. When Niskarsh saw the caller ID, he said, "Abir? So early in the morning?"

He received the phone with a swipe. As soon as Niskarsh received the call, Abir said, "Niskarsh! Where are you?"

Niskarsh, "It's six in the morning. Where will I be? I'm at the villa."

Abir said in a hurry, "Come to the office quickly. Sharanya has been found."

What? Sharanya has been found? Did he hear right? Did Abir just say that Sharanya was found out? Niskarsh's sleep is now completely gone. Sitting up, he said, "What? Where is she?"

Abir said, “In Kashi.”

Niskarsh said, "I am coming."

Niskarsh immediately disconnected the call and ran to the washroom. Within ten minutes he was ready and left the villa. Covering a distance of one hour in forty minutes, Niskarsh reached Eternity. Abir was already waiting for him in the cabin. Niskarsh came and asked, "What did you say? Where is Sharanya?"