90. Eyes don't lie

3200+ Words

3200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good at English. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 90 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

_______________________________________

Abir and Shrida were in shock after hearing Niskarsh on TV. What was he saying? Has he gone mad? In this press conference, only Maanvi's truth was to come out and Sharanya's real identity was going to be revealed to the world. Niskarsh was going to accept her as Sharanya Niskarsh Bedi. Then what is all this happening?

Here Sharanya was in worst condition. She had lost her senses. She felt as if this was a bad dream, and she would wake up soon. But now who will explain to her that this was the reality? The bitter truth.

Abir immediately called Niskarsh. But the call was not picked up. He tried two or three times, but every time the answer was the same. The call was not being received. Niskarsh's voice was again heard on the TV from the other side, "Now that you all have finished with your questions, I have more important work. So please excuse me."

And then his bodyguards, protecting him, took him away from there. The media had many more questions, but Niskarsh had already been left. At the hospital, Abir said to Shrida, "Shrida! Take care of Sharanya. I will come in some time."

And then he left the hospital. It was very important for him to meet Niskarsh. There were many questions in his mind, the answers to which could only be given by him.

_______________________________________

After covering the distance of one hour, Abir reached Eternity in forty minutes. He was very angry at this time. He had seen Sharanya losing her senses before his eyes. The employees were greeting him but ignoring everyone, he went straight towards Niskarsh's cabin. Even today he did not knock the door of his cabin, and entered straight into his cabin. At this time Niskarsh was sitting on his chair. The screen was open in front of him, but he was lost somewhere. Abir came towards him and lifted Niskarsh from his place by holding his collar. And gave a strong punch on his face.

All this happened so quickly that Niskarsh couldn't understand anything. Suddenly he felt that his head was spinning. But then he got well immediately. Blood started coming from his lips. Seeing Abir there, he said, "What are you doing here? Why did you leave Sharanya alone? I told you..."