69. Maa

The next two updates will be after 9 tonight 🙌

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  69 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

________________________

Sharanya was understanding every single thing said by Niskarsh. Now Mad Eagle had come in front of the world. So now the danger for both of them had increased even more. Or rather it had increased many times more. Now she needed to be careful of all the people whom Mad Eagle had ruined or those who wanted to target Mad Eagle. Mad Eagle had many enemies in the business industry. But till now they were calm because they did not know who Mad Eagle was? But now that Niskarsh's identity had been revealed to the world, they were not going to remain silent. And the easiest target to bring Mad Eagle to his knees was his wife. By now everyone had understood that Mad Eagle's most prized possession was not anything but his wife, his only weakness. And his rivals will definitely try to take advantage of this.

Sharanya smiled, nodded her head and said, “Yes, I have understood everything Naksh! Don't worry. I will stop mixing with many people. But let me go to meet that aunty today.”

Caressing her hair, Niskarsh said softly, "I'm not stopping you from going, Jaan! Nor am I telling you to stop socializing. All I'm asking is to be careful and don't trust people with close eyes. Okay?"

Sharanya, “Hmm.”

After a while, Niskarsh himself dropped Sharanya at the old age home while going to the company. Along with this he had sent about ten bodyguards, who were completely spread throughout the old age home and were keeping a close watch on everything. Niskarsh was gone to the company. Sharanya first went to meet the care taker. After that, she also met some old people present there and talked to them. Sharanya could not see that aunty, so she asked a woman about her, "Aunty! Can you tell me, where is that aunty at this time, whose son had thrown her out of the house and whose mental state was also not good?"

The woman pointed to one side and said, "Look, she is there. Now she probably keeps talking all the time about some girl who is going to introduce her to her son. That woman is really not in the right state of mind, Beta!"

Sharanya saw that there was a small temple built in the old age home itself, towards which the woman had pointed. She said, "I'll meet her once."

The woman said, "Okay."

Then Sharanya went towards that temple. The temple was very small. When She went inside, she saw that the old woman was sitting there with her head hidden in her knees. Sharanya went near her and sat down slowly. Then she caressed the old woman's hands and the woman raised her head and said, "My son!"

Sharanya saw that the woman was crying. Her tired eyes were full of tears. She said, "Aunty! Why are you crying? What's the matter? You tell me."

The woman immediately recognized Sharanya and she held her hands and said with hopeful eyes, “You? You have come, Beta? Have you brought my son with you? Look, now I am completely fine. I eat food and take medicines on time. You brought my son with you, right?"