26. Mad Eagle

3100+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by Chapter no. 26 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

______________..____________..___________.._________

Niskrash's blue eyes were as deep as an ocean at this time and he said in a serious tone, "Ofcourse, it's your name, and it's a beautiful name. But in my eyes, you are not just Sharnya, you are a Princess who needs to be pampered, a Queen who needs to be loved, everyone should happily bow to you. And a Lavender, that needs to be bloom."

Sharanya just kept looking at him. Niskarsh's words had made Sharanya uneasy. What had she not faced in the past, and today? Today her husband had made her what? Sharanya was feeling as if this was not her world. Because in her world, there was only pain, suffering and tears, wasn't it? Perhaps she has opened her eyes to a new world today. She wanted to believe all this, but her past was not allowing her to do so. Her past was reminding her again and again that this was all an illusion. She can't find happiness. And if these happiness are coming in her lap, then they'll bring with four times more pain and suffering for her. Right now she was thinking all this when her phone rang. Sharanya snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the phone to see Meera calling her.

She received the call and said, "Yeah, Meera?"

Meera from the other side said, "Ma'am! It's about to be ten o'clock. Where are you? The deal signing ceremony will start at eleven."

Sharanya looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:50. She said, "I'm reaching in just half an hour."

Then she disconnected the phone and went towards the mirror. She quickly dried her hair and tied it into a messy bun. Then she added some accessories to that bun. This hairstyle was her favorite hairstyle because it did not take much time to make and it also looked very beautiful. Then she applied light make-up on her face and applied light bieze color lipstick on her lips. In her hands, she wore a Casio wristwatch and put on a little perfume.