47. You're my home

3500+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the Star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  47 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

____________..____________..____________..__________

When Sharanya ordered, Kevin could not stop her. And turned the car towards the villa. After some time, it was already seven o'clock in the evening. It was getting a little dark and the car had reached the villa. When Sharanya came out of the car, Kevin once again stopped her and said, "Madam! Think again. You have never seen boss so angry before. Don't you know, boss can hurt you right now."

But Sharanya was no longer bothered by Niskarsh's anger. If she tries, Niskarsh will definitely understand her point. Now she wanted to understand him. Wanted to understand his anger. She wanted to take care of him. Otherwise, if he is left alone in such anger, he may harm himself. And Sharanya atleast could not leave him alone at this time.

She said, "Thank you for your concern, Kevin! But how long will I keep running away in fear of his anger? I can't run away from him for the rest of my life, right? Someday or the other I will have to face his anger. And then at this time, in this condition, I can't leave him alone. Naksh needs someone right now. And I know, he will never accept this. So please, don't stop me now." 

Kevin was also now trying to understand Niskarsh and Sharanya's relationship. He was with Niskarsh from the beginning, and he too was now beginning to understand that perhaps only Sharanya could handle him now. And today, it felt good to see Sharanya taking steps towards Niskarsh. Then he simply said, "Okay madam! As you deem fit."

Sharanya took a deep breath and came inside the villa. In the hall itself she saw Abir coming down the stairs. Seeing her there, Abir said with shock, “Bhabhi! You? What are you doing here? I told you not to return to the villa tonight. It can be dangerous to stay here. Niskarsh may harm you. He is not in his senses at this moment. You go from here. You come to my house."

Sharanya understood Abir's concern. But she said, "No. I can't leave him alone right now."

Abir, "But right now he wants to be alone. That's why he didn't even let me stay. You go Bhabhi! Please."

Hearing Abir's words, a bitter smile appeared on Sharanya's face. She knew Niskarsh would do something like this. She said, "No Abir Bhai! I understand, you are worried about me. But I'm sorry, I will not go with you. Naksh needs me at this time. When he did not leave me in my difficult times, so I also can't leave him alone in this condition today. Please."

After listening to her, Abir could not say anything further. He just said, "Okay. But I am leaving Kevin here. If there is any problem, you call him. He will come immediately."

Sharanya, "Hmm."

____________..____________..____________..__________