68. Morning Kiss

3000+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ button. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hey hello hello hello Lovelies! Hope you are doing well. Okay, so here I'm with a new chapter of this Novel. Without wasting any time, Let's start the chapter. I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no.  68 of Twin Roses. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts. 💭

*****

The next morning, Sharanya woke up. She was feeling something heavy on her chest. She knew that it was her husband's head. Because now she had become used to waking up like this every day. Sharanya ran her fingers through Niskrash's hair and said, "Ummm... Naksh! Leave me. I have to get up now. It's morning."

Niskarsh Smiling, he said in his sleepy voice, "First of all, wake up properly, Your Royal Highness!"

What he has already awakened today? How did this miracle happen? Sharanya still had her eyes closed and was in light sleep.  Today Niskarsh had already woken up and was listening to Sharanya's heartbeat. He was trying to match the speed of his breathing with the speed of Sharanya's heartbeats. On hearing him, Sharanya opened her eyes with a jerk and said, "You are up?"

Burying his head in Sharanya's chest, Niskarsh said, "Hmmm. Good morning, Wifey!"

Sharanya also responded lovingly, "Good morning."

Niskarsh immediately separated from her, and coming over her said, "No. Not like this."

Even before Niskarsh came upon her so suddenly, Sharanya's heartbeat had suddenly increased. She said hesitantly, "Wh... what do you mean? What do you mean... not like this?"

A smirk appeared on Niskarsh's lips and caressing her lips with his fingers he said, "Give me a morning Kiss and make it good, Wifey!"

Hearing his words, Sharanya widened her eyes in shock and said, "What? Have you gone mad? Get off me."

Niskarsh, "I'm asking you to kiss your own husband, Lavender! What's so shocking about that?"

Pushing him back a little, Sharanya said, "Naksh! What is all this so early in the morning? Let me go. Please."

Niskarsh placed both his hands on either side of Sharanya and locked her in the middle. There was no chance that she would have been able to get up from there in any way. Only when Niskarsh was removed could she get up. And our Devil was in the mood to tease his little wife today. He said, "No. Today you will not leave here without kissing me. Understood, Jaan?"

Hearing his demand, Sharanya had understood that she would have to give him a kiss. Because today Niskarsh seems to be in no mood to leave her just like that. So she said, "Okay!"

And then she moved forward and lightly touched his lips. All this happened so quickly that Niskarsh made no sense. He wasn't even ready yet. He furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "What was that?"

By now Sharanya had started blushing. She looked around and touched her nose and said, "What was that? And what else?"

This time Niskarsh said a little angrily, "What was this? I don't want such a kiss. I didn't even feel it."